Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes both whom who cant find a place in their teams t20 side forget competing with kohli t20i record 

and nowhere close to kohli in ODI 

i meant for tests. for t20 right now  ? i would still put both above kohli as of now. current kohli is finished. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:56 AM, Jay said:

its not. but i am just saying, i would rather try out young talents with upside over older proven failures. what is wrong with that??? 

i dont understand you. 

its like trying to milk a dead cow. why bother ? 

samad's career is not over yes. he may turn it around but so far he has struggled. 

tripathi, verma etc are not as bad as iyer vs short ball. then go with samson, bharat and rinku. rinku looked solid vs short ball. 

bharat ?? who cant even make it to any ipl side XI ?

bharat ?? who cant even make it to any ipl side XI ?

the way you post, it seems like you dont want to see any talent come up whatsoever. should we keep playing with old guard till they choose to retire? 

how will our talents improve without game time. you dont even want to give them chances. cmon dude wtf lol. 

On 7/12/2022 at 8:00 AM, Forward Defence said:

Bumrah's average after his exploits today is an even more impressive 24.3

with right kind of bowlers around his avg will improve , always believe wrong support bowler affect avg 

This TM is looking at attacking bowlers now in ODI- Shami, prasidh, siraj...good to see. No more bhuvi (whos is being played in his right format )

hopefully he starts to bowl fuller now with new ball

10 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Hardik has to get back to prime bowling fitness before entertaining any thoughts of a test comeback. He is indispensable in the white ball formats and selectors should think twice before getting him back for tests.

Hardik must work very hard on his bowling fitness.

He hits the deck hard and gets bounce ... gets outswing in favourable conditions ... can be a much more complete 4th pacer for tests and a good batsman at 7 or 8.

Edited by express bowling
Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

with right kind of bowlers around his avg will improve , always believe wrong support bowler affect avg 

This TM is looking at attacking bowlers now in ODI- Shami, prasidh, siraj...good to see. No more bhuvi (whos is being played in his right format )

yes this is correct in tests too. with ishant he averaged under 21. without its like 25. 

we badly need one bounce based bowler like prasidh to complement bumrah and shami in tests. ideally shami should be phased out. we need some new blood there too. 

yes shami is great but he has slowed down this year. we need to be secure for future is all i am saying so dont start this again. prasidh, kuldeep, siraj if he finds form again, tyagi, porel, saini all should be trying to get that spot. 

Nice to see Shami back in the Odi reckoning. Hasn't got his well deserved due in this format. Should have made the team in that godforsaken semifinal.

Has to keep bowling well though. 

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Hardik must work on his bowling fitness very hard.

He hits the deck hard and gets bounce ... gets outswing in favourable conditions ... can be a much more complete 4th pacer for tests and a good batsman at 7 or 8.

what about mavi. yes as a bowler alone he isnt all that yet. but he can bat from what i have seen. he can be a good support bowler at 8? hangerakar is another one. 

On 7/12/2022 at 8:05 AM, Forward Defence said:

Nice to see Shami back in the Odi reckoning. Hasn't got his well deserved due in this format. Should have made the team in that godforsaken semifinal.

Has to keep bowling well though. 

exactly he actually has been the most attacking bowler for us in ODI 

No one minds a bit of extra leaked runs if wkts come for that , neither he leaked like umesh use too 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

exactly he actually has been the most attacking bowler for us in ODI 

No one minds a bit of extra leaked runs if wkts come for that , neither he leaked like umesh use too 

umesh did well in 2015 WC but post 2017 he got dropped. cant remember what happened. 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Hardik must work on his bowling fitness very hard.

True. He demonstrated that at Nottingham in 2018. Wish he gets back to prime fitness.

Ajay Jadeja and Manjrekar in commentary suggested that Hardik shouldn't be bowled in Odis to keep him fit for the T20 WC. That sounded quite silly but there is still some lingering anxiety about his bowling fitness.

2 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

Ajay Jadeja and Manjrekar in commentary suggested that Hardik shouldn't be bowled in Odis to keep him fit for the T20 WC. That sounded quite silly but there is still some lingering anxiety about his bowling fitness.

ATG pace bowlers all claim that the best way to gain bowling fitness is to bowl regularly.

I think he should do the same. Not too much workload but regular bowling in matches. 

8 minutes ago, Forward Defence said:

True. He demonstrated that at Nottingham in 2018. Wish he gets back to prime fitness.

Yea so he all of sudden bowls 10 over in high pressure match situation which his body isnt use to  and due to that get injured.

Genius plan ......dono ko 100 kodde