Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 7/12/2022 at 12:23 PM, Need4Speed said:

Siraj is again same issue..wont be able to contain batsmen once they start hitting him..I like Arshdeep(with left arm swing upfront) actually..though he is lesser in pace for my liking but if he can keep working on getting swing upfront..he will help in picking up wickets on top..and will complement Bumrah on death bowling..

Siraj is well worth the investment , now what is the issue with him is too early to say

He is the most skillfull bowler in the country acc to me so i dont mind investing time on him in every format

On 7/12/2022 at 12:23 PM, Need4Speed said:

Thakur..I hate when he just floats the bowl and gets smacked easily..his slower ones may get you wickets but he goes for runs..

Chahar has been a major disappointment..due to his fragile body..I just dont picture him in the side..as you cant be sure about his availability most of the time

Both are horses for courses, great value if used smartly 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Siraj is well worth the investment , now what is the issue with him is too early to say

He is the most skillfull bowler in the country acc to me so i dont mind investing time on him in every format

i wont say if Siraj is most skillful bowler in the country but What I like about him is that he keeps running hard..has good energy

TM need to fix whatever is going wrong with him

Thakur needs to improve his fitness then may be that can have good effect on his other areas whicha has gone down a bit

Chahar is that horse who whenver runs breaks something in his body and is out for next few races:facepalm:

8 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Siraj is a very good bowler. He had a poor last game vs england in second innings and was injured in s.africa.

Once he recovers from injury he will bounce back. Although I do feel he is older than stated age. Looks close to 30. Not 28. 

Siraj's main issue is probably that he is trying too many " cross-seamed " deliveries. 

This reduces zip and bounce off the deck as well as the ability to swing the ball. 

It is probably messing with the ball release of his other deliveries too. 

He needs to bowl more seam-up deliveries.

Edited by express bowling
On 7/13/2022 at 12:17 PM, express bowling said:

Siraj's main issue is probably that he is trying too many " cross-seamed " deliveries. 

This reduces zip and bounce off the deck as well as the ability to swing the ball. 

It is probably messing with the ball release of his other deliveries too. 

He needs to bowl more seam-up deliveries.

Why the team management is not able to recify this

2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Prasidh has really disappointed me today.

Just placing the ball there at medium pace.

Hardly any extra bounce or zip off the deck. 

Poor accuracy.

No movement.

He hasn't got new ball this series...  Looks like Rohit wanted him to bowl short of length.   Pace is below 140 which is worrying. 

Prasidh loses focus and intensity a bit too easily for my liking. 

He is playing for India after gap ... should have bowled flat out and tried to impress the TM.

But he is arguing with Rohit the captain and has body language like he is being made to play a match after playing 5 tests on the trot.

Edited by express bowling
5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

He is playing for India after gap ... should have bowled flat out and tried to impress the TM.

But he is arguing with Rohit the captain has body language like he is being made to play a match after playing 5 tests on the trot.

If he acts too smart then drop him, play tyagi, kuldeep sen or umran. 

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

But he is arguing with Rohit the captain has body language like he is being made to play a match after playing 5 tests on the trot.

His issues are similar to Saini, when trying to bowl full they just floats the deliveries.