Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 7/12/2022 at 7:40 AM, Jay said:

and u do? more than me. more than someone who actually played grade level lol. ok. 

yes 

yes 

yes

thats why u just stayed till A level coz u have no respect for game n players . U stayed at that level coz u were scared of pace, international cricketers arent. N im 100% sure u never played in XI coz u dnt understand that every u cant score n take wkts. So 100 % sure u wud have warmed bench even at that level ur whole life 

Only a genius like u will disregard a bowler like Neil wagner and say kohli had no talent

On 7/12/2022 at 7:40 AM, Jay said:

roy is number 1 hack. i despise such players. livingstone another one. fluke hacks. 

technical power hitters are guys like buttler, stokes, bairstow, maybe pannuati pant but only counts as half, sky etc. 

stokes is a failure at t20 level

whats flukey about roy n livingstone ?? 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:42 AM, Suhaan said:

Livingstone isn't a hack,brute power 

There is a method in his each shot

The other day he covered Bhuvis swing by coming down across off ,hacks don't do it

livingstone has one of the fastest bat swings , his hands are crazy good 

The guy has a strike rate of 200+ against 145k+....................indeed he is special .

even against his weakness SLA his s/r is 130 around

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes 

yes 

yes

thats why u just stayed till A level coz u have no respect for game n players . U stayed at that level coz u were scared of pace, international cricketers arent. N im 100% sure u never played in XI coz u dnt understand that every u cant score n take wkts. So 100 % sure u wud have warmed bench even at that level ur whole life 

Only a genius like u will disregard a bowler like Neil wagner and say kohli had no talent

i stayed at that level because i dint want to pursue it as a full time career. i always had a gf or some other distraction. its not cause of lack of talent. i am a bowler. not a batsman. so wrong again. 

i disregarded wagner???? lmao yea no. i rate him highly but he is washed up now. he is old. i love bounce based bowlers. he is good. dont know what you are talking about mate. 

kohli has some talent. he is no where near as talented as some of the other greats. root, smith, tenda etc are lightyears ahead of him. even williamson has more talent than kohli. kohli just had a good peak of 3 years. 

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I missed the game till  England were 100 for 8.

But from the small package that I saw afterwards, I got the feel that Prasidh was not bowling flat out but going for movement.

Did he get bounce today  ?

Only on a few of his deliveries. Nothing like what he was dishing out to the like of Pooran and Holder back home. Got Moeens wicket by pitching it up and inviting the drive. 

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

stokes is a failure at t20 level

whats flukey about roy n livingstone ?? 

roy is a hack. he has no technical skill. flat track bully. bairstow has a wider array of shots. he is a complete batsman. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:47 AM, Jay said:

i stayed at that level because i dint want to pursue it as a full time career. i always had a gf or some other distraction. its not cause of lack of talent. i am a bowler. not a batsman. so wrong again. 

i disregarded wagner???? lmao yea no. i rate him highly but he is washed up now. he is old. i love bounce based bowlers. he is good. dont know what you are talking about mate. 

kohli has some talent. he is no where near as talented as some of the other greats. root, smith, tenda etc are lightyears ahead of him. even williamson has more talent than kohli. kohli just had a good peak of 3 years. 

with some talent he scored 20k +international

Tu to apne talent ke saath 2000 wkt leleta

So basically u disrespect cricketer who made it above all distractions by sacrificing all and performing at international level whereas u cudnt get over urs

Salute sir 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

with some talent he scored 20k +international

Tu to apne talent ke saath 2000 wkt leleta

So basically u disrespect cricketer who made it above all distractions by sacrificing all and performing at international level whereas u cudnt get over urs

Salute sir 

ok he is talented alright. just not as talented as someone like root, smith etc. he simply isnt. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

u cant even name more then 3 names kya team bnayega be tu 

because we have no talent for t20 lmao. batting talent. where is it? doesnt mean washed up has beens have to be picked. 

i would go with guys who are hungry and want to make a name. guys who show promise. 

choose from tripathi, tilak verma, rinku singh etc. 

dint u rate samad rofl. yea we all saw your ability to pick out talents. just chill man. its t20. any fodder can have a good day and smash bowler.s 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:53 AM, Jay said:

tilak verma, rinku singh etc. 

they play short ball as bad as iyer

On 7/12/2022 at 7:53 AM, Jay said:

dint u rate samad rofl. yea we all saw your ability to pick out talents. just chill man. its t20. any fodder can have a good day and smash bowler.s 

is his career over?? 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Love this pace attack of ....

Bumrah

Prasidh

Shami

Hardik

.... that we played today 

And the results are therd for all to see.

We should play the same attack in test matches too.

not hardik for t

no hardik for tests. he doesnt want to play. so ? options? thakur ji who is a bit unfit now. i like the look of the marathi player. young fella. hangerakar. good talent. 

even shivam mavi has some batting ability. for a pure number 8 he isnt a bad option. 

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Love this pace attack of ....

Bumrah

Prasidh

Shami

Hardik

.... that we played today 

And the results are therd for all to see.

We should play the same attack in test matches too.

Hardik has to get back to prime bowling fitness before entertaining any thoughts of a test comeback. He is indispensable in the white ball formats and selectors should think twice before getting him back for tests.