Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Despite being expensive, I though Avesh was decent in his first 2 overs.

Got some away movement .. hit the deck hard with his hard length and short balls .. his intention was not bad.

Pace was up too ... bowled quite a few at 139 k to 143 k .. ball zipped off the deck 

But the pitch is flat and he sprayed the ball in his 3rd over.

Edited by express bowling

Siraj went for outswing in his first 2 overs and bowled at 133 k to 138 k.

After that, with little movement on offer, he hit the deck hard and bowled 135 k to 144 k.

Got good zip off the deck with his length balls and bowled quite a few sizzling bouncers too which kept climbing to the keeper.

Has bowled in good areas so far.

Like his spproach.

10 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Got some away movement .. hit the deck hard with his hard length and short balls .. his intention was not bad.

Pace was up too ... bowled quite a few at 139 k to 143 k .. ball zipped off the deck 

Learn something  @putrevus, @Norman, @nitinbwj

Edited by Chakdephatte

Good death bowling by  Siraj again..  He bowled accurate and quick yorkers and mixed it with good slower ball bouncers. The WI hitters could not not get him away barring one 6 in three overs. 

And his slower ball bouncer is very interesting. It is only 10 k slower than his usual bouncer and not easy to hit at all. 

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Have some shame, seriously! :hysterical:

Stop making excuses of the pitch and what not 

actually i closely watched Siraj shardul and Avesh.

Siraj looked way better than Shardul and Avesh.

Shardul did get 3 wickets but he was gifting away runs like anything and his bowling looked very defensive. i would say though h is managing to get wickets but his bowling has been very very average , even hardik bowls better than him. Very very unimpressiv

Avesh - i expected him to go and give his best shot as this was his debut in odi.  he started fast but then became a medium pacer and a slow medium pacer later- Very unimpressve. if i was dravid i would give him a Shout. i feel he did not even try his best , nor he used his experience well. Big Problem is his Pace is down..i saw him bowling 124K too...he has been playing for India for quite long and he seems to be going down instead of improving.

only SIRAJ looked like an INDIA pace bowler who can bowl along with jasprit and Shammi.

Prasidh , avesh and shardul look so STUPID and Average ..seriously medium pace. very unimpressive. IN IPL i saw Prasidh bowling genuinely 147K pace on indian tracks and that pace with his height looks deadly..what are they doing when they are playing International cricket.

i was betting that Prasidh and avesh will give jasprit bumrah a run for his money. At least seeing today's performance - i was wrong. Prasidh, avesh look no where close to BOOM and SHAMMI and even SIRAJ. it looks like BOOM , SHAMMI and SIRAJ are way one level higher.

Mottu Shardul also seems like slowing down instead of improving his Pace.