Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Just now, Jay said:

I feel it's and insult to take your name. I don't tag names of people on suicide watch. Isn't it time you self immolate? Go home now. It's time to rape your sister and mother. 

Wow nice google searched insult.  now now I can see ru hands trembling and typing fast coz ur triggered my son:phehe:

Just now, Jay said:

I feel it's and insult to take your name. I don't tag names of people on suicide watch. Isn't it time you self immolate? Go home now. It's time to rape your sister and mother. 

11 minutes ago, fatality said:

haha such a pussy cnt even tag my name . Lmao scared ass baby bitch 

Why don't you do it on DM/PM. It is public forum, stop behaving like kids.

23 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Our bowling? You think Arshdeep is going.

if he keeps up the good work , teams like to build attack with variety and he is a left armer which we dont have + bowling in all phases + pressure player 

Too many pros to be ignored ,all he needs is some performances and till now he has done well 

23 hours ago, Lord said:

He has a chance. We should look to have atleast one left armer.

one thing that Arsh+bhuvi+bumrah does good together is all of them dont leak runs on most days, yes on a poor day anyone can go for runs

If they keep it tight that will make guys like Chahal n Hardik more potent, chahal specially thrives when batsman wants to go after him. Hardik will to benefit from them massively 

one plus that arshdeep has over harshal is that he doesnt have many bad days, even the bad ones arent too bad. Harshal can have very bad days 

13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

one thing that Arsh+bhuvi+bumrah does good together is all of them dont leak runs on most days, yes on a poor day anyone can go for runs

If they keep it tight that will make guys like Chahal n Hardik more potent, chahal specially thrives when batsman wants to go after him. Hardik will to benefit from them massively 

one plus that arshdeep has over harshal is that he doesnt have many bad days, even the bad ones arent too bad. Harshal can have very bad days 

Remember chuckrah Is a choker in alternate icc events. He will do well in this icc event because he was poor in the last one. 

Chuckrah has a tendency to choke in big semis and finals in icc events. 

Keep that in mind too. 

I wouldn't hesitate to drop him if he acts too smart. 

10 hours ago, Jay said:

Remember chuckrah Is a choker in alternate icc events. He will do well in this icc event because he was poor in the last one. 

Chuckrah has a tendency to choke in big semis and finals in icc events. 

Keep that in mind too. 

I wouldn't hesitate to drop him if he acts too smart. 

what happens yesterday has no relevance today or tomorrow

even if he fails their he is good enough to make u reach semi or finals...................waha ki baad men sochne pehle pahuch jao 

Acts smart ?? How wud u know if he acts dedh shana ........and how does someone act smart while bowling 

rajini-glasses-style-rajinikanth.gif

u expect him to do this while bowling 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

what happens yesterday has no relevance today or tomorrow

even if he fails their he is good enough to make u reach semi or finals...................waha ki baad men sochne pehle pahuch jao 

Acts smart ?? How wud u know if he acts dedh shana ........and how does someone act smart while bowling 

rajini-glasses-style-rajinikanth.gif

u expect him to do this while bowling 

Well if he plans on choking again then I would much rather have someone else. I don't like chokers. I do rate bumrah very highly but his tendency to choke in key icc events is annoying. 

Acts smart? As in not bowling at full intensity. Not trying bouncers when he knows nothing else is working. Trying to save his back. You are paid millions to bowl with full intensity. If you can't do that then * off, someone else can replace you. 

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

if he keeps up the good work , teams like to build attack with variety and he is a left armer which we dont have + bowling in all phases + pressure player 

Too many pros to be ignored ,all he needs is some performances and till now he has done well 

Between Arshdeep and Harshal..I wud prefer Arshdeep..Harshal doesnt give me sense of confidence and bowls loose stuff every now and then..

Arshdeep will give us left arm variety and cover the death bowling too..

he atleast looks calm from what I hv seen so far..Not sure what is Arshdeep’s height but it seems he may extract more bounce than Harshal..or even better swing than him..as seen vs England

However..lets see how Arshdeep performs in rest of the matches..

Ideally, Umran would hv been a great middle over threat for oppositions had he picked some good wickets and also not loss in pace..anyways he is still young and with more time he could be back with more potency

9 hours ago, Need4Speed said:

Between Arshdeep and Harshal..I wud prefer Arshdeep..Harshal doesnt give me sense of confidence and bowls loose stuff every now and then..

Arshdeep will give us left arm variety and cover the death bowling too..

he atleast looks calm from what I hv seen so far..Not sure what is Arshdeep’s height but it seems he may extract more bounce than Harshal..or even better swing than him..as seen vs England

However..lets see how Arshdeep performs in rest of the matches..

Ideally, Umran would hv been a great middle over threat for oppositions had he picked some good wickets and also not loss in pace..anyways he is still young and with more time he could be back with more potency

he can still be in mix problem is that middle phase is loaded with guys who can do that job. I hope they take him to Zimb..........he is an X factor player , he has to be in mix. Even if he doesnt make it to squad i hope they carry him as a net bowler 

15 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Siraj is not a big bounce bowler. But people have been writing off Avesh since his debut, who is a bounce bowler.

i have been a fan of avesh since previous IPL and even when he used to open for Under 19. He was a very known fast bowler and He had created fear among opposition teams due to his Pace and Bounce specifically in his first spell.

But i did not like his ODI debut...he was bowling many balls under 120 to 130K. if one has to pick a under 135K bowler - at least 6 bowlers are way better than him and He cannot beat them by bowling line and length and under 135K. he has to be quite accurate and diligent but at 140 to 145K with bounce if he wants to play for India else Pack his bag himself.

Prasidh creates even more bounce due to his 6 feet 5 inches height , if he bowls at 145K slightly shorter than good length - he becomes umplayable.

Srinath ( 135 to 146 K getting good bounce) and Prasad ( 120 to 136K getting good bounce) had long career's- why , only reason was Pace with Bounce. Ganguly literally joined hands and managed to persuade Srinath to extend his career by 12 months only bcos he had pace and bounce both.

Prasidh has to decide whether he becomes a Srinath Or a Prasad. if he tries to become a Prasad , i am doubtful ( with lot of competition) whether he will have a long career.

Now with good competition among pacers - technology Help should be taken to identify who has bowled better. decision should not be taken just with who is taking more wickets( even shardul and hardik take a bucket of wickets - it could be that batsman attack them(as they bowl after shammi and Bumrah ) and gift away wickets.

20 hours ago, Jay said:

. I do rate bumrah very highly but his tendency to choke in key icc events is annoying. 

Acts smart? As in not bowling at full intensity. Not trying bouncers when he knows nothing else is working. Trying to save his back. You are paid millions to bowl with full intensity. If you can't do that then * off, someone else can replace you. 

For the last year or so, starting from the 2nd tranche of IPL 2021, Bumrah has not bowled with full effort and intensity on a lot of occasions.

Looked sub par in the T20 World Cup 2021 and in the last one and a half IPLs, he has basically taken it very easy.

And in his last 3 overseas tests in 2022, Bumrah has bowled well only when swing was on offer in the first innings. He refused to hit the deck hard for bounce when the pitch flattened in the 2nd innings of all 3 test matches.

He is getting a lot of rest and time off these days ... so why this aversion to bowling with full effort snd intensity when he is actually playing !!!!

Is his back troubling him again  ??   in that case he should take a long time off snd do what is necessary to get back to full fitness.

6 hours ago, express bowling said:

For the last year or so, starting from the 2nd tranche of IPL 2021, Bumrah has not bowled with full effort and intensity on a lot of occasions.

Looked sub par in the T20 World Cup 2021 and in the last one and a half IPLs, he has basically taken it very easy.

And in his last 3 overseas tests in 2022, Bumrah has bowled well only when swing was on offer in the first innings. He refused to hit the deck hard for bounce when the pitch flattened in the 2nd innings of all 3 test matches.

He is getting a lot of rest and time off these days ... so why this aversion to bowling with full effort snd intensity when he is actually playing !!!!

Is his back troubling him again  ??   in that case he should take a long time off snd do what is necessary to get back to full fitness.

Back trouble? Not full intensity. Kindly just get lost. I don't need players who don't give it their all. 

Ruthless aggression is what I want to see.