Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

On 7/31/2022 at 7:38 PM, Jay said:

Back trouble? Not full intensity. Kindly just get lost. I don't need players who don't give it their all. 

Ruthless aggression is what I want to see. 

You are too judgemental. Someone like Bumrah can't be blamed for lack of effort. He is a human too. Not every day body responds the same, can lack rhythm, can get a niggle during a game. 

Recently, I saw Shivam Mavi hitting fulll intensity in the nets clicking his usual pace. I asked his coach did he regularly hit 140+ in the nets because he has been down in pace in last two IPLs, lacked intensity. His. Coach asked me do you know why? I didn't have any idea. Coach told me he was struggling with heal injury. 

Putting question mark on someone like Bumrah is ridiculous. It's a sport. Most of the time you will not be doing well.

Edited by rkt.india
5 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Recently, I saw Shivam Mavi hitting fulll intensity in the nets clicking his usual pace. I asked his coach did he regularly hit 140+ in the nets because he has been down in pace in last two IPLs, lacked intensity. His. Coach asked me do you know why? I didn't have any idea. Coach told me he was struggling with heal injury. 

So he was hiding it?

9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

He can bowl phaast. Likes varying pace.

yea he can have seen him in CPL , he mostly uses slower ones as it works on WI pitches and in death overs also they are a big hit . He is a strong lad he can generates pace 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Recently, I saw Shivam Mavi hitting fulll intensity in the nets clicking his usual pace. I asked his coach did he regularly hit 140+ in the nets because he has been down in pace in last two IPLs, lacked intensity. His. Coach asked me do you know why? I didn't have any idea. Coach told me he was struggling with heel injury. 

Looks like a case of playing while hiding his injury then.

18 months is a long time to do that.  

Edited by rkt.india
37 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Looks like a case of playing while hiding his injury then.

18 months is a long time to do that.  

His coach said haven't you seen him hit 150 before. I said but he has lost pace now, no intensity, hardly hitting even 140 in IPL. Then he said for last two years Mavi was struggling with heel injury.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

You are too judgemental. Someone like Bumrah can't be blamed for lack of effort. He is a human too. Not every day body responds the same, can lack rhythm, can get a niggle during a game. 

Putting question mark on someone like Bumrah is ridiculous. It's a sport. Most of the time you will not be doing well.

That's all fine. I rate bumrah very highly. Infact I believe at his best he is the best in the world. However his performances in KO stages of icc events has been poor in t20. That's why I am questioning this injury bs. He gets ample rest. He knows there is nothing on the pitch. He knows fully well that we are at our best when we hit the pitch hard and bowl bouncers and rising deliveries. Then why did we lose the plot vs england in that last test. That left a sour taste in my mouth. 

I do know heel injuries hate like he'll. But we don't get paid millions to play do we. They do. So expectations are a lot lot higher. 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

That's all fine. I rate bumrah very highly. Infact I believe at his best he is the best in the world. However his performances in KO stages of icc events has been poor in t20. That's why I am questioning this injury bs. He gets ample rest. He knows there is nothing on the pitch. He knows fully well that we are at our best when we hit the pitch hard and bowl bouncers and rising deliveries. Then why did we lose the plot vs england in that last test. That left a sour taste in my mouth. 

I do know heel injuries hate like he'll. But we don't get paid millions to play do we. They do. So expectations are a lot lot higher. 

To hell with ur expectation then.

First of all if he gets millions - none of our business . Millions dont turn someone into a superhuman, injury will take its own time. Everyone body is different and they react differently. 

This money thing is just stupid. 

He is an allformat ATG bowler thats enough now u also want him to do this that n what not. Everybody cant do everything . 

They all fail at some point 

Even if we had mcgrath na you wud have said but he didnt clock 150k 

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

To hell with ur expectation then.

First of all if he gets millions - none of our business . Millions dont turn someone into a superhuman, injury will take its own time. Everyone body is different and they react differently. 

This money thing is just stupid. 

He is an allformat ATG bowler thats enough now u also want him to do this that n what not. Everybody cant do everything . 

They all fail at some point 

Even if we had mcgrath na you wud have said but he didnt clock 150k 

Bhai, he failed in every alternate icc event. That is poor. Just not good enough. 

Wtc test final. Injur3d or not he played. If he was injured he shouldn't have  played.

Then he choked in t20 Wc

2017 choke final

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Bhai, he failed in every alternate icc event. That is poor. Just not good enough. 

Wtc test final. Injur3d or not he played. If he was injured he shouldn't have  played.

Then he choked in t20 Wc

2017 choke final

whole team failed........u cant expect everyone to do everything. Whole team choked 

Funny how ur trolling vastly superior bumrah and wanted prasidh who himself fcked up in recent IPL semi . 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

whole team failed........u cant expect everyone to do everything. Whole team choked 

Funny how ur trolling vastly superior bumrah and wanted prasidh who himself fcked up in recent IPL semi . 

Ipl is not icc. I am a huge bumrah fan. But unlike many other peasants, I will call him out if he underperforms.

Not a fan boy. 

Prasidh is a very good talent. Talents need time to develop.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

choking is choking kahin bhi karo 

Bhai bade stage pe fail hone ka zyada blame seniors ko hi jaega.

People can excuse Bumrah for CT 2017 no ball because he was a comparatively new. But ab people will expect him and others to perform on big matches.
Kohli, Pant, Rohit, Bumrah, KL, Bhuvi, Pandya, DK, Jaddu, Chahal almost all are experienced enough...ab they can't afford to choke under pressure.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

choking is choking kahin bhi karo 

Atleast ffs don't choke in 2023 at home. That's all I am asking. Win the odi wc and hopefully the wtc. 

I dont give 2 shits about t20 Wc but if we win it then great. It's a bonus.