express bowling

Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

Also nz pitches can flatten out,that match where baz smashed us in the 3rd inning and turned that defeat around.

I get that. But Aussies still made it a match in Headingly. 9 wickets down. So it was a good effort. Even vs us it was 7 down. 

We only had 3 down. Dropped catches though I suppose. 

39 minutes ago, Jay said:

I get that. But Aussies still made it a match in Headingly. 9 wickets down. So it was a good effort. Even vs us it was 7 down. 

We only had 3 down. Dropped catches though I suppose. 

Even ind has never been smashed like this in the 4th inning.

when pitch becomes flat..or there is dew..the bowling seems to give up..we cant forget 10 wkt loss in T20 WC against pak too..

without pant our batting lacks agression..it gives uncomfortable feeling..

same with bowlers..when people starts getting agressive..they become clueless..

we need more people who can show some fight..even though we are down..killer instinct is still missing..the way it is with an Aussie side..

even not so much favorite..they still won T20..with the attitude they had..

Kohli has that attitude but minus the runs now..

10 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

They aren't used to bowling on flat 4th inning pitches,on these pitches you need 600 +,bowl tight outside off and maybe even don't take 2nd new ball as the new ball wasn't moving at all. Reminds me of Sydney 2004,or Lahore 2006 type pitches.

Pitch was sitting up well

There was a reason they didn't try hard to bounce them out as it was quite slow , batsmen had all the time to play bounce and short deliveries

But major disappointing factor were too many halfvollies and gun barrel  leg stump deliveries

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Pitch was sitting up well

There was a reason they didn't try hard to bounce them out as it was quite slow , batsmen had all the time to play bounce and short deliveries

But major disappointing factor were too many halfvollies and gun barrel  leg stump deliveries

Then what is the solutions? Seriously? 

It's unfair if one t3ams gets easier conditions to bat on. 

How do we bowl on pitches where nothing works. Bounce I mean. 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jay said:

Then what is the solutions? Seriously? 

It's unfair if one t3ams gets easier conditions to bat on. 

How do we bowl on pitches where nothing works. Bounce I mean. 

sheer pace I guess, tall bowler trying short bowl with pace..good wrist spinber..mystery spin too..and dont drop catches + dont leak runs with poor bowling..reverse swing?

Edited by Need4Speed
1 hour ago, Need4Speed said:

sheer pace I guess, tall bowler trying short bowl with pace..good wrist spinber..mystery spin too..and dont drop catches + dont leak runs with poor bowling..reverse swing?

Reverse. That's it. Why dint it reverse at all? Ae did it in test 4. The balls were crap I heard. Lot of complaints even in county. Spinner yea maybe a good spinner here would do the trick. 

We have pace. We did drop 2 catches. 

We lacked that one tall bounce based bowler like ishant who actually doesn't get much bounce but he gets just enough to be a good containment bowler.