Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

choking is choking kahin bhi karo 

Bhai bade stage pe fail hone ka zyada blame seniors ko hi jaega.

People can excuse Bumrah for CT 2017 no ball because he was a comparatively new. But ab people will expect him and others to perform on big matches.
Kohli, Pant, Rohit, Bumrah, KL, Bhuvi, Pandya, DK, Jaddu, Chahal almost all are experienced enough...ab they can't afford to choke under pressure.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

choking is choking kahin bhi karo 

Atleast ffs don't choke in 2023 at home. That's all I am asking. Win the odi wc and hopefully the wtc. 

I dont give 2 shits about t20 Wc but if we win it then great. It's a bonus. 

6 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

You need as big a pool as possible of good fast bowlers so you aren't short of options when there are injuries.

I agree with your point, where my concern lies is that we have now tall fast bowlers now who can bowl upto 150k.

Mavi's batting hasn't improved from his U-19 days, so not sure if he will get a chance soon as now there are many fast bowlers ahead of him.

Edited by singhvivek141

There is a reason why likes of Avesh, Umesh or even Shami ( in the past ) get hammered in T20s esp at death.. they are not humble like a Arshdeep who will be okay with 7 run over without a wicket.. but these chaps want to bowl that juicy length ball that can get a wicket at risk of getting hit for six 

Edited by Vk1
13 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

I agree with your point, where my concern lies is that we have now tall fast bowlers now who can bowl upto 150k.

Mavi's batting hasn't improved from his U-19 days, so not sure if he will get a chance soon as now there are many fast bowlers ahead of him.

Only tallish pacer hitting around 150 is Kartik. Mohsin isn't a 150 bowler.