Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Overall would like to see Tyagi Umran in India A set up in upcoming NZ A series.  Possibly Khaleel too. 

Our fast bowling bench strength is very thin for Test matches & we need to catch up with Top sides. 

It's not thin one bit. We just dint test them or give opportunities. Loads of talents are available. 

Just now, Jay said:

It's not thin one bit. We just dint test them or give opportunities. Loads of talents are available. 

It is thin...  Unless u don't give them a chance.  We know Tyagi Umran aren't ready yet.  Tyagi is close but can he bowl long spells & survive 5 day cricket?  Is he accurate? 

Best chance is to use them in A tours first. 

But I think they will prepare spinning tracks for Kiwis so it doesn't matter. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

It is thin...  Unless u don't give them a chance.  We know Tyagi Umran aren't ready yet.  Tyagi is close but can he bowl long spells & survive 5 day cricket?  Is he accurate? 

Best chance is to use them in A tours first. 

But I think they will prepare spinning tracks for Kiwis so it doesn't matter. 

Tyagi.mohsin

Unran

Kuldeep sen

Saini

Plenty of talent. Just give chances

12 minutes ago, Jay said:

Tyagi.mohsin

Unran

Kuldeep sen

Saini

Plenty of talent. Just give chances

Saini is 30+...  Bit yes a decent stop gap solution keeping next SA tour in 2023 in mind. 

Rest all are uncooked at domestic level.  They need more experience to play 4 day cricket.  Not Test match material yet. 

Tyagi needed to be in ODI side.  The way thing are going Tyagi or Umran may not play Test cricket in next 3-4 years if I am being generous. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

They were showing on TV that Prasidh  is slowing down a bit in his run up before delivering the ball. 

And he is probably not completing his action either. 

What is the bowling coach doing !!

Chronic problem with him have been pointing it out several times ,he has that unfinished follow up since beginning,he is used to it,has bowled quite quick in the past but time and again it creates problem too for him

34 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Rest all are uncooked at domestic level.  They need more experience to play 4 day cricket.  Not Test match material yet. 

Tyagi needed to be in ODI side.  The way thing are going Tyagi or Umran may not play Test cricket in next 3-4 years if I am being generous. 

They need to prepare Tyagi, Umran and Sen for Test cricket.  Sen is the most ready 

And prepare Tyagi, Mohsin, Umran, Sen and Khaleel for ODIs 

Tyagi is the most exciting pace prospect from India and I am really sad how he is being being ignored for the purpose of grooming.

Edited by express bowling
Just now, express bowling said:

They need to prepare Tyagi, Umran and Sen for Test cricket.  Sen is the most ready 

And prepare Tyagi, Mohsin, Umran, Sen and Khaleel for ODIs 

Tyagi is the most exciting pace prospect from India and I am really sad how HD is being being ignored forvthe purpose of grooming.

Mavi if truly has gained pace might pip all of them,tremend prospect

47 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Saini is 30+...  Bit yes a decent stop gap solution keeping next SA tour in 2023 in mind. 

All bowl on flat dead pitches. Put them in bouncy SA wickets they will wreak havoc. Don't compare Indian pitches to saffer pitches. 

Saini did r3ally well and infact outbowled Jansen who got smashed day kishan and sarfraz in the A tour game. Yet he destroyed our weak middle order as we had all old facts and washed up players playing. 

I feel our bowlers are never the main problem except for that 5th test.. its our batting unit that is extremely substandard.. remove Pant's contributions and we would look Bangladesh like side.. its 99'00 down under tour & home series against SA level bad..