Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Pakistani quicks once again proving to be faster and bouncer than ours . Anyone who thinks our pace stocks are better than theirs - well this is a much needed reality check. 

All our quickest pacers are missing..

And Hardik has looked the most hostile and bounciest.

It's a strange conclusion you arrive at  

I don't know how to understand this.. how can bowlers get cramps after bowling 3 overs even if its very hot.. does it happen frequently? we have played lot of ipl games in gulf but don't remember seeing this.. is it an indication of Pak bowlers fitness levels?

Edited by Vk1
11 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

I don't know how to understand this.. how can bowlers get cramps after bowling 3 overs even if its very hot.. does it happen frequently? we have played lot of ipl games in gulf but don't remember seeing this.. is it an indication of Pak bowlers fitness levels?

Most Pakistani pacers, apart from Afridi, lack fitness. 

47 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Pakistani quicks once again proving to be faster and bouncer than ours . Anyone who thinks our pace stocks are better than theirs - well this is a much needed reality check. 

Not only better. Far better. We have 5 to 7 options in reserve not playing. Our moron management just won't play them.

Hardik alone generates more ebounce than any of their bowlers.

Edited by Jay
40 minutes ago, express bowling said:

All our quickest pacers are missing..

And Hardik has looked the most hostile and bounciest.

It's a strange conclusion you arrive at  

Only Bumrah is missing. Shami is a terrible T20 bowler in T20I's especially . Rauf, Dhani, Naseem are consistently faster than any 3 quicks we can put out right now and they all generate more bounce. 

9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Most Pakistani pacers, apart from Afridi, lack fitness. 

the great Wasim Akram answered my question.. apparently they can cramp due to pressure.. we can understand how much pressure these Pak guys play under against us

4 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Only Bumrah is missing. Shami is a terrible T20 bowler in T20I's especially . Rauf, Dhani, Naseem are consistently faster than any 3 quicks we can put out right now and they all generate more bounce. 

Nope,the ones we have in the reckoning are trundlers rather

Dahani has just started as has Naseem ,need to rest the rush of adrenaline for them now

T20s are relentless,they will have to getoff their novelty factor once sometime

9 hours ago, Jay said:

No they are better. That's why they don't play. Logic of Indian management. Simple.

Indian management is playing better bowlers , only debatable is Avesh 

But if you talk others tell me one who had a fool proof case, may be only Mohsin but his sample size was low (although i want but its understandable)

9 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

In regd t20 , to be fair to our talent 

I wud guys like Naseem and Rauf has played leagues around the world so they are more in command of the format

Our guys play such tournament IPL-IPL 

whereas these guys play around the world and improve their skill set 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Indian management is playing better bowlers , only debatable is Avesh 

But if you talk others tell me one who had a fool proof case, may be only Mohsin but his sample size was low (although i want but its understandable)

Mohsin

Kuldeep

prasidh

Umran

Siraj

Tyagi

Khaleel Ahmed

Umesh who is still pretty good

Shami

Bumrah

Lol and some fuctards here think pak have better depth in bowling get the * out of here and go back to loudistan. 

Indian have the best fast bowling depth by far. We just don't play the good ones. For tests and even for LOI. 

Edited by Jay
15 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Umran

Kuldeep

Tyagi

Prasidh

Mohsin

Siraj

Shami

Bumrah

All can touch 150 in t20.