Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

6 minutes ago, the don said:

Here playing.

If Shami is not picked in the 11 then India will have the slowest " Pace attack " in the tournament. Slower than every associate nation. 

It's almost like they don't want to give the batsmen any pace to use at all.

Frankly speaking, it is better to pick spinners in that case.

Edited by express bowling
15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

If Shami is not picked in the 11 then India will have the slowest " Pace attack " in the tournament. Slower than every associate nation. 

It's almost like they don't want to give the batsmen any pace to use at all.

Frankly speaking, it is better to pick spinners in that case.

Bhai, Hardik is there...he can go 145k+ with his effort ball.
Just hope he don't get injured.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

But you said just few days back that there is no talent in India and Bhuvi, harshal and Avesh are the best talent.

Go and read my posts again please.

I have always said that apart from Bumrah, Shami and Siraj there are only three fast bowling talents in India out of whom only one is top tier 

Top tier 

Karthik Tyagi

Middle Tier

Prasidh

Umran

When all others were harping on about Avesh, Khaleel, Sen and what not, I kept on mentioning only these three names. 

52 minutes ago, Adamant said:

I have always said that apart from Bumrah, Shami and Siraj there are only three fast bowling talents in India out of whom only one is top tier 

Top tier 

Karthik Tyagi

Middle Tier

Prasidh

Umran

When all others were harping on about Avesh, Khaleel, Sen and what not, I kept on mentioning only these three names. 

Sen isn't bad, defo a middle tier talent...Mohsin is also in mid tier.

They both are much better than Avesh....
I don't rate Khaleel much...as a bowler he's ok but his fielding is Munaf's level, and that irks me a lot.

9 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

How badly I want him to get coached by Steyn, Bond or Gillespie.
Kid is blessed with natural talent, good height and work ethic, just need a good mentor and he will be a star.

he is already getting coached by steyn in SRH, all he needs now is to play regular cricket . The more he ll play the better he ll get 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Top tier 

Karthik Tyagi

Middle Tier

Prasidh

Umran

Nope as far as I recall you dint mentioned these names . Discussion itself was why

Umran, Tyagi and Sen were not preferred over Harshal, Avesh and Bhuvi, you said coz India have no bowling talent and they are the best we have.

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

, all he needs now is to play regular cricket . The more he ll play the better he ll get 

Very true.

There is no substitute to playing actual matches. That's where players truly learn their craft as well as gain bowling fitness.

Marshall played 408 FC matches including tests, Walsh played 429.  Garner played 214 FC matches and Ambrose played 239.

That's one of reasons why these guys were such wonderful test match bowlers with such low averages. They practiced their craft in other FC matches when they were not playing tests. 

Our youngsters need to focus on playing as many matches as possible too. 

I really really strongly want Tyagi, Umran, Sen, Mohsin and Prasidh to play the full Ranjj season this year and the full VHT too. They will become much better bowlers if they do this. 

They should not miss these tournaments feigning injury or being casual about maintaining their fitness before these tournaments. Bumrah and Shami played 28 and 24 FC matches respectively before Test debut. And they are our best pacers ever. 

Edited by express bowling
36 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Nope as far as I recall you dint mentioned these names . Discussion itself was why

Umran, Tyagi and Sen were not preferred over Harshal, Avesh and Bhuvi, you said coz India have no bowling talent and they are the best we have.

I am more than 100 percent sure that I always rated Karthik as a top tier talent. 

I said that India have no other better options apart from the ones already selected bcoz Karthik and Umran are not ready yet and Prasidh isn't good at t2ös as of now. 

9 hours ago, express bowling said:

Very true.

There is no substitute to playing actually matches. That's where players truly learn their craft as well as gain bowling fitness.

Marshall played 408 FC matches including tests, Walsh played 429.  Garner played 214 FC matches and Ambrose played 239.

That's one of reasons why these guys were such wonderful test match bowlers with such low averages. They practiced their craft in other FC matches when they were not playing tests. 

Our youngsters need to focus on playing as many matches as possible too. 

I really really strongly want Tyagi, Umran, Sen, Mohsin and Prasidh to play the full Ranjj season this year and the full VHT too. They will become much better bowlers if they do this. 

They should not miss these tournaments feigning injury or being casual about maintaining their fitness before these tournaments. Bumrah and Shami played 28 and 24 FC matches respectively before Test debut. And they are our best pacers ever. 

Yup more u play the better the rhythm, better the rhythm higher the pace a bowler will hit .................also thats how they ll improve their skills 

If they have given Umran-kuldeep India-A without much of FC record means they are in with very good chances. All they gotta do is keep playing n keep improving