Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Considering the slow pitch' date=' he has been decent. Definitely better than the last tests.[/quote'] It is slow at times. Was quick yesterday morning. Quiet easy to read the bowlers here. Look at Pankaj, bowled some very good deliveries today but was easily negotiated.
It is slow at times. Was quick yesterday morning. Quiet easy to read the bowlers here. Look at Pankaj, bowled some very good deliveries today but was easily negotiated.
That's what I am saying. Shami has bowled better on a flatter pitch compared to what he bowled on a helpful pitch last match.
Thats what we are saying. He has bowled odd spells like this in all 3 matches but never been consistent enough
He surely has been. But I get the feel that he is getting his rhythm back improving ... although not quite at hi best yet. Running in better, pace up and bowling a higher % of good deliveries compared to earlier in the series.
Bhuvi has been worsts of all in this match.
Fair enough to have an off-day. Even the best are off form occasionally. And Kumar is not the best. I will settle for him being top wicket taker. I think expecting him to be the top wicket taker and by a massive distance is too much to expect.
Fair enough to have an off-day. Even the best are off form occasionally. And Kumar is not the best. I will settle for him being top wicket taker. I think expecting him to be the top wicket taker and by a massive distance is too much to expect.
He will be out of energy for the next test though Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2