Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Why doesn't the BCCI scout for bowlers in a similar manner ?

RCB said that the Software tests pace, bounce, movement and mystery factor.  And it is used as it is not possible to check every bowler personally. 

Love this modern and scientific approach. 

This could be a great move if BCCI adopts such a strategy but the parameter for such search should be very clear like what RCB has done -(. Look for 145 & +  and not 135-140.) Other parameters could be with the minimum threshold of Pace , parameters of height or good skills at  yorker delivery , a vicious bouncer , unusual zip ,maintaining pace for longer time etc.. Guys ticking more than 1 parameter could be groomed . Similarly for spinners , Height, Pace of delivery degree of Rev, Skills to spin both ways without easily visible change in bowling action, degree of spin , change of pace .   

Somehow i think difficult to find hidden gems in bowling than batting hence would be a great move to unearth bowlers who can win games. The result of such talent scout could be more visible in short format than longer format.  

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Kohli was advicing Umran after every ball in the last series. And Umran was looking clearly taller than Kohli every time they showed them together. 

kohli is 5'7 now. he has shrunk so that his wife can be the "bigger" (i.e., taller) one

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Why doesn't the BCCI scout for bowlers in a similar manner ?

RCB said that the Software tests pace, bounce, movement and mystery factor.  And it is used as it is not possible to check every bowler personally. 

Love this modern and scientific approach. 

they scout for trundlers like a dog hunting for a bone

These clowns gotta get Umran ready for test cricket. Bowling 150 plus is a rare commodity. Only dumb retards would waste such talent. Gotta get him ready the next time we tour overseas. There’s a huge difference between 135-143k and 149-155k

Englands gonna have 2 of them, Wood and Jofra breathing fire. And SA with Nortje. 

Edited by MK55

Cummins was bowling at decent speeds this match, 138-143k. Rabada seems to be half the bowler he was a couple of years back. What happened to him? Doesn’t look the same after that amazing IPL season and the stress fracture / back injury he suffered just before the 2019 World Cup I think. Biggest difference is the speeds at which he operates these days. 

1 hour ago, MK55 said:

These clowns gotta get Umran ready for test cricket. Bowling 150 plus is a rare commodity. Only dumb retards would waste such talent. Gotta get him ready the next time we tour overseas. There’s a huge difference between 135-143k and 149-155k

Englands gonna have 2 of them, Wood and Jofra breathing fire. And SA with Nortje. 

Joffra isn't touching 150 ever again. He bowled 128-135 in India last time. He isn't a test class player anymore.

6 minutes ago, speedracer said:

Joffra isn't touching 150 ever again. He bowled 128-135 in India last time. He isn't a test class player anymore.

I highly doubt that. He’s making a comeback in the ODI series. Might probably take some time to get in rhythm. Come Ashes, I’d be really surprised him not getting back to 150s when there’s a guy like wood to push him at the other end. But yeah he does have the tendency to bowl selectively in his spells at high intensity. 

Edited by MK55
8 minutes ago, MK55 said:

I highly doubt that. He’s making a comeback in the ODI series. Might probably take some time to get in rhythm. Come Ashes, I’d be really surprised him not getting back to 150s when there’s a guy like wood to push him at the other end. But yeah he does have the tendency to bowl selectively in his spells at high intensity. 

Nha u dont see it. Heisn't built for tests. Besides ollie is a much better bowler in tests. 

Btw they also have stone. 

Apparently we have umran

Then there is basheer who is really quick

Harshit rana 

Edited by speedracer