Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

ICF bowling experts how difficult it is for a bowler to correct his runup or poor technique of non-bowling arm,footing..

I mean if you can spot it..why cant the respective team coaches put an effort to try and correct these issues..

Being professionals I expect bowlers to work with the expert coaches at priority to fix these technical issues as fast as they can to become more potent..

not sure why it takes so long..

9 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

If Hardik can improve on that, we will hit a gold.
Bhuvi anyway is useless after 2 overs...from 3 over onwards batters line up to tonk him into oblivion.
Pandya with his 2/3 overs with new ball + batting ability will allow Bumrah to control middle and death overs...alongside Umran. Tyagi can bowl at any situation so does Siraj.

He mentioned that he is able to bowl outswing and inswing as well..and improving continuously..I notice some balls with excellent seam position from him..very still..somewhat close to Shami/Sreesanth like..

What I also feel is with that ability..he dont hv to bowl much in middle overs..reducing the extra pressure on back..where you have to put more effort(esp more short balls) as bowl stops doing much..that will increase his longevity/reduce injury risks

Edited by Need4Speed
2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Injuries, probably he was advised to cut down his pace in order to sustain his fitness.
His runup is also slower than earlier.

A session with Bhuvi bhai.. I would still say hae avesh instead. This would make sure we have a variety of trundler. Tall, medium height and short

8 hours ago, express bowling said:

All Fast-bowling fans on ICF ....

Raising a toast for Umran Malik clocking 155 kph  !

Cheers with a mug of Budweiser  !   (  as promised )    :beer-bottle:   

Cheers mate. 

This is just the beginning though. 

We shall soon see even faster balls from our speed demons in the future. God forbid no loser like dravid and co ruins it. 

1 hour ago, speedracer said:

Cheers mate. 

This is just the beginning though. 

We shall soon see even faster balls from our speed demons in the future. God forbid no loser like dravid and co ruins it. 

just have that speed demon bowl some quick deliveries onto dravid's organs. best way to get someone to change their tune if reasoning, logic, and merit don't convince them

7 minutes ago, Vijy said:

just have that speed demon bowl some quick deliveries onto dravid's organs. best way to get someone to change their tune if reasoning, logic, and merit don't convince them

I genuinely doubt tenda dravid and lacchu bhai would have averaged in the 40s vs Indian pace attack from 2015-2022. Would still be a million times better than kohli and co batting unit but the former group would have serious problems in sena type conditions vs Indian pace attack. Even in India with ash and jaddu plus pace attack it's a problem. Won't be able ro score too much.

20 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

avinash singh- one IPL team has picked him and He is a Jammu based fast bowler.

Any clue about him, what i have heard is that he is 140 to 150K fast bowler.

There's few videos about him in this thread...  Looks express like Umran but little evidence of him as of now.  Unknown entity. 

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

He needs to play every game - Ajay Jadeja

The most important part of his assessment is that, " Umran should be played regularly and not wrapped in cotton wool. "

Malcolm.Marshall played 400+ FC matches and most of his fellow fast bowlers played 250+ to 400+ FC games too.

Bowling in lots of actual games is the only way to be a really good quick bowler. 

Edited by express bowling
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

The most important part of his assessment is that, " Umran should be played regularly and not wrapped in cotton wool. "

Malcolm.Marshsll played 400+ FC matches and most of his fellow fast bowlers played 250+ to 400+ FC games too.

Bowling in lots of actual games is the only way to be a really good quick bowler. 

And especially for those who is learning on the job.  Umran was brought very raw.  In a year or so time he will be a Test class bowler for sure 

41 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Gambhir, Jadeja, Agarkar, Pathan .... we need these kinds of guys at the helm. 

They understand what international cricket is all about. 

Absolutely. Please no trundler zak khan though. He will change umran prasidh into swing fodders. 

Nehra is a good option too.

And then this gets to me the most. A fodder trash cricketer like dk calling siraj and umesh medium pacers????

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Gambhir, Jadeja, Agarkar, Pathan .... we need these kinds of guys at the helm. 

They understand what international cricket is all about. 

Chota Chetan is back as the selection committee chairperson...Trundlers like Mukesh Kumar and Monu Kumar will be leading the cap race.