Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

9 hours ago, the don said:

He needs to spend time with Bharat arun or Siraj’s coach ( whoever it was that worked with him post debut).

Bharat Arun was Siraj's first coach in domestic cricket as well. In fact he saw him as a net bowler and forced local selectors to pick him. 

2 hours ago, Adamant said:

Ok, so everyone apart from Umran is responsible for his shitty bowling.
Got it

It's not that. Kids need to learn to take their chances as well but they need a proper run of games. Not one series and then discarding them. Dravid is an idiot and promotes trundler culture. So does rohit.

You think virat was rude to the youngsters. I disagree. This moron bozo is always chastising youngsters at any chance possible. Throwing barbs and uttering expletives if they make mistakes. Not a word out of his mouth for his favourite trundlers. Rohit that is. 

We need another virat as captain. Someone who loves fast bowlers but with less bias towards his buddies. 

Edited by wazza

Great so the one thing that was going well for Umran has also been messed up.

There’s just no way a guy bowling mid 150s a few months back, starts bowling 135k. His mind has been messed up totally.

Forget line and length. He should be told to just go out there and bowl quick. That line and length, will get better as he builds confidence. I’m telling you that won’t take long. A few wickets or some blows to the batters, and that is it. I can guarantee you, slowing down in an attempt to become more accurate is never going to work out.

You know what’s the two qualities morons / idiots have? First they never understand the problem statement correctly. And secondly they make things complex /create new problems when there’s a straight forward solution. This coach is an absolute moron.

Besides, he needs to understand he doesn’t need to be a McGrath, just requires that baseline level of accuracy. You simply cannot mess up the pace like that. That 10-15k is a huge adjustment and that itself will mess up the areas your ball is gonna land.

And Umran should stop behaving like a school kid who’s new and surrounded by guys 5 years senior to him. This is the international team FFS. Forget advice lol. Forget respecting and bending over. He seems to be that kind of character. Now I could be wrong but that is what he’s projecting. When you’re out there with the ball, you gotta have this belief  of destroying the stumps or the batter. Latter the better lol.

Edited by MK55
4 minutes ago, MK55 said:

Great so the one thing that was going well for Umran has also been messed up.

There’s just no way a guy bowling mid 150s a few months back, starts bowling 135k. His mind has been messed up totally.

Forget line and length. He should be told to just go out there and bowl quick. That line and length, will get better as he builds confidence. I’m telling you that won’t take long. A few wickets or some blows to the batters, and that is it. I can guarantee you, slowing down in an attempt to become more accurate is never going to work out.

You know what’s the two qualities morons / idiots have? First they never understand the problem statement correctly. And secondly they make things complex when there’s a straight forward solution. This coach is an absolute moron.

Besides, he needs to understand he doesn’t need to be a McGrath, just requires that baseline level of accuracy. You simply cannot mess up the pace like that. That 10-15k is a huge adjustment and that itself will mess up the areas your ball is gonna land.

And Umran should stop behaving like a school kid who’s new and surrounded by guys 5 years senior to him. This is the international team FFS. Forget advice lol. Forget respecting and bending over. He seems to be that kind of character. Now I could be wrong but that is what he’s projecting. When you’re out there with the ball, you gotta have this belief  of destroying the stumps or the batter. Latter the better lol.

Coach is the culprit we all know,but this Pandua to seems a typical meek character showing fake bravado for SM and his fan army

Captain plays a huge part in instilling confidence in his teammates,fast bowlers around the world talk about this aspect of the game

But not a single kaptaan we had in our history of loi cricket,barring test cricket for a brief period Kohli and Arun  built a strong fast bowling unit even the pool looked strong but since Arun left we are suddenly in midst of nowhere

In batting too we are in shambles with rinse and repeat method