Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

This is the next thing BCCI need to work on. Prepare faster pitches.

No then we will lose our home advantage.  Maybe selec cities should have faster pitches. 

If our pacers can do well on such docile tracks then hey can excel anywhere. Leave it the way it is but definitely have select cities with faster pitches. 

38 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Harshit and Mayank have got steep bounce and Harshit has moved the ball too.

I did not see the second innings, I only watched first ten over of the match. Hangerekar was not able to extract any movement or bounce.

I saw Harshit bowling against Pakistan A but he was not able to generate much bounce there nor he had much movement.

While their guy bounced out Sai.

20 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I did not see the second innings, I only watched first ten over of the match. Hangerekar was not able to extract any movement or bounce.

I saw Harshit bowling against Pakistan A but he was not able to generate much bounce there nor he had much movement.

Just few overs of one match won't give you the true picture. 

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Hangargekar was getting bounce, he bowled some bumpers to Shubham Rohilla during the death..in attempt to mix yorkers though he bowled some full tosses which went for runs.

I didn't saw Harshit's spell, but boy Mayank Yadav was bowling like a guided missile and hitting the batters helmet more than couple of occasions. In comparison Rishi Dhawan was bowling crap with no effort at all.

Hardik and Shardul looked a level better than Mukesh and Umran.

Mukesh looked a shade slow though his line n length was fair but if he cannot increase his pace- he won't be picked to represent INDIA for sure.

I am not sure what Umran is doing- he has not been able to pick wickets and is giving runs too. if he does not improve fast he will be representing his state and not INDIA for sure.