Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Just now, wazza said:

I trust you man. Can you please apply for selector. Too many corrupt gucks there.

wouldn't be eligible even if I wanted to :)

hoping that kavya (kaverappa) can add some pace. it is certainly possible as seen from mark wood and wahab riaz

10 minutes ago, Vijy said:

wouldn't be eligible even if I wanted to :)

hoping that kavya (kaverappa) can add some pace. it is certainly possible as seen from mark wood and wahab riaz

Ok its decided we want to gace trundlers then atleast we should pick slow trundlera who can bat. Why is it so hard for bcci lol.

2 hours ago, wazza said:

Koushik I saw was around 132-136. 

That would easily be 135-140 on aus SA and pom guns.

Vyashak, not Kaushik.  Kaushik is 122-129. Vyshak in IPL clocked up to 143, so, these speed guns are showing 5-6 kph slower than IPL. 

I dream of getting as weak as possible with with subpar fitness so i can achieve my dream of playing for India. I am going to focus on line and length and developing trundling skills. Plus I can debut even at 30 plus. It's fine. Still got a fair bit of time to debut as I am still young right now. 

Any tips on how to develop my core muscles and what I need to do so I fan trundler effectively? 

Also I would like to be a tail ender so I can get selected. 

Edited by wazza

Even if fully fit and firing, it won't be easy for Bumrah to get in the T20I team.

How can he replace Mukesh Kumar Trundler the super great !!  The TM can drop everyone but not Mukesh. 

And Arshdeep Singh Trundler is the 2nd coming of Akram, so he plays.

And Shardul Trundler has a knack of picking wickets and can bat. 

Plus so many wonderful talented super trundlers waiting in the wings too. 

How will Bumrah play again ????   :phehe:

39 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Even if fully fit and firing, it won't be easy for Bumrah to get in the T20I team.

How can he replace Mukesh Kumar Trundler the super great !!  The TM can drop everyone but not Mukesh. 

7 Shardul

8 Chahal

9 Mukesh

10 Bumrah

11 Arshdeep

That how you can play with 4 tailenders, if KL comes at the top then you can have 5 tailenders..

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Arshdeep was bowling so really floaty juicy deliveries at the end...  His pace has dropped a yard at least. 

May get a beatdown of a lifetime at the Asian Games. 

County stint was below average too. 

Khaleel was always superior & I would never forget he was treated way too harsh as a 20-21 year old by Pans. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Arshdeep was bowling so really floaty juicy deliveries at the end...  His pace has dropped a yard at least. 

May get a beatdown of a lifetime at the Asian Games. 

County stint was below average too. 

Khaleel was always superior & I would never forget he was treated way too harsh as a 20-21 year old by Pans. 

Injuries, niggles, loss of rhythm etc. are inevitable for any pacer And this leads to some drop in pace and bounce.

Which is why I am against choosing those pacers who look below par in pace even when fit snd in rhythm. They become totally useless after those inevitable injuries, niggles or loss in rhythm.

And this is why I was against Natarajan's selection when he looked decent in 2020-21 season. 

We will see the same thing with Arshdeep, Mukesh,Unadkat etc. unless they have amazing game sense and are one of those very very rare pacers who can succeed while being floaty and slow. 

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

I am pro Kumar. Dare anyone say anything against Mukesh Kumar. Hopefully bhuvneshwar Kumar mavi comes back. His gurjar brother Shivam Mavi can wait till he adds Kumar in his name. Any more Kumars?