Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Many have left Mukesh Chowdhary(understanble as he has been long injured),he was bowling at brisk pace an IPL before while bringing the ball back in sharply

These bowlers are highly suitable for t20s more and then(say if they have the ability to bowl at 140+ for long) in Odis more in initial overs

When I say lois more ,because to kill a chase or the momentum of sides batting today in this modern loi world wickets upfront do maximum damage,which has been India's Achilles heel since WC19(even with Bumrah)

Hope this Mukesh is same

2 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Absolutely, Mukesh Choudhary  was the one who has shown ability to bring the new ball in to the batters, something which both Mohsin and Khaleel lacks...Arshdeep can do it as well but his pace is very less unlike Mukesh C who has an energetic runup and zing in the bowling.

I also saw Mukesh C in one of VHT matches and he was bowling fast yorkers in death as well. I think 135-140 is his optimum pace and unlike Arshdeep he don't lose much pace when bowling more overs.

Both Mukesh Chaudhary and Simarjeet are the kind of swing bowlers I like.

Zippy bowlers who get some bounce too if there is no swing. 

If they are fit and playing, they would be really good new ball bowlers in LOIs, unlike the one dimensional Bhuvi, Chahar, Mukesh K etc. 

33 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

UP T20 league will start from 30th Aug on Jio Cinema.

Hopefully, we will be able to see Kartik, Purnank, Mohsin etc in the tournament. Bhuvi bhaiya is also going to play there but :facepalm:

Kartik, Purnank are playing from Meerut. Probably most exciting team,

Mohsin will play from Gorakhpur,

Bhuvi from Noida,

Trundler Mavi from Kashi,

Dayal from Lucknow,

Ankit Rajpoot from Kanpur