Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

I have a better suggestion. Lets replace the entire bowling attack with 90 mph+ bowling machines. :yay:
And the trundler fans arrive with avengence. :haha: I swear a lot of indian fans see something of themselves in our 75 mph skinny 5ft 6 trundlers. Plenty of empathy for them:--D Poor indian bats have to face hostile fast bowling all over the world, while we think trundling is way forward:hysterical:
And the trundler fans arrive with avengence. :haha: I swear a lot of indian fans see something of themselves in our 75 mph skinny 5ft 6 trundlers. Plenty of empathy for them:--D Poor indian bats have to face hostile fast bowling all over the world, while we think trundling is way forward:hysterical:
I cannot even begin to articulate what a monumental bell-end you are, when it comes to your assessment of fast bowling.

Its his first test in 3 years, dont expect him to run through teams. But need to back such guys. Umesh has been given a raw deal. Aaron not in ODI team. People talking about poor FC record because he played those matches when he was raw, always coming back from injuries, started doing well in FC from EPT 2011, then got injured and played last season, did well again. Before 2011, he had played 10-11 FC matches interrupted with injuries in a span of 3 years.

Its his first test in 3 years' date=' dont expect him to run through teams. But need to back such guys. Umesh has been given a raw deal. Aaron not in ODI team. People talking about poor FC record because he played those matches when he was raw, always coming back from injuries, started doing well in FC from EPT 2011, then got injured and played last season, did well again. Before 2011, he had played 10-11 FC matches interrupted with injuries in a span of 3 years.[/quote'] its funny that you as a cricket fan can tell us the reasons but that fat ass arun lal was making fun of varun's domestic records without knowing these facts.
its funny that you as a cricket fan can tell us the reasons but that fat ass arun lal was making fun of varun's domestic records without knowing these facts.
It is sometimes beyond sad how most of our international commentators have so little interest and knowledge about our domestic cricket and budding new talent. It was far worse before the IPL.