Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

KT ' date=' you are my hero. Lets rock. Lets rub it in the faces of trundler lovers..[/quote'] Play 3 fast bowlers who all bowl 90mph (we have two). Lets unleash hell on oppo for once, instead of being on receiving end I guarantee all trundler lovers are either 5ft 6 and below and weigh 6 stone with spectacles and side parting or just anti fast bowlers cos pakis like them without realising rest of world loves them as well, only us Indians want v kumar and co:cantstop:
Boom!! 88mph, late in the day, old ball That's what I am talking about Get Yadav in as well
But .... Aaron's domestic record is not good. There are 15 other pacers who should be in the team before him, including 3 new bowling machines. Aaron cannot swing the ball. Hence, any swing we have seen do far must be optical illusions. Yadav's domestic record is good BUT he has failed in the last couple of domestic matches .... so ... can't be taken. Plus, you must remember that anyone who likes genuine pace does not understand bowling. So ...... :--D
Play 3 fast bowlers who all bowl 90mph (we have two). Lets unleash hell on oppo for once, instead of being on receiving end I guarantee all trundler lovers are either 5ft 6 and below and weigh 6 stone with spectacles and side parting or just anti fast bowlers cos pakis like them without realising rest of world loves them as well, only us Indians want v kumar and co:cantstop:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: so true...
its funny that you as a cricket fan can tell us the reasons but that fat ass arun lal was making fun of varun's domestic records without knowing these facts.
I have tracked Aaron since 2007-08 when he was still a school boy and was selected to train in England. Also was selected by MRF at 17.
Play 3 fast bowlers who all bowl 90mph (we have two). Lets unleash hell on oppo for once, instead of being on receiving end I guarantee all trundler lovers are either 5ft 6 and below and weigh 6 stone with spectacles and side parting or just anti fast bowlers cos pakis like them without realising rest of world loves them as well, only us Indians want v kumar and co:cantstop:
I fall in this category and I love BK and PK. Co-incidence? I don't think so
I fall in this category and I love BK and PK. Co-incidence? I don't think so
a good bowler is a good bowler, pace or not. Pace adds an x-factor if you are a good bowler. Like Steyn wont be a Steyn if he didnt have pace. BK and PK are two of the most skillfull bowlers currently but if they also had bit of pacd pace along with those skills, they could have been what we always hoped for as ideal fast bowlers.
Why they sent naman ojha in replacement of saha and not yadav :mad: would have love to see yadav and aaron bowling at tandem..what a blunder that was from our selectors to pick binny instead yadav
Its either stupidity or evil intentions from dhoni and co Just imagine if aaron and yadav( would have been in all my sides from SA series onwards and by now would have been possibly been complete product) had played in whole series from first test. Who knows by aus away series we could be ready to take them on. Alas dhoni has different ideas and agendas What a chance missed. The chance to groom and develop genuine fast bowlers. Look at Broad and Anderson blow us away today, yet they also were raw at start and panned for many a fault but stuck with and backed and look what England have

well bowled aaron.hopefully dhoni and fletcher back him to bowl bouncer barrage tomorrow morning.he should be used in short spells along with bhuvi in tandem.both different type of bowlers will unsettle the batsmen a bit.ashwin bowled well as well,hopefully he knocks of a few lefties