Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

47 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Tyagi was disappointing in his later spells.

Hardly tried a yorker and was bowling slower than his  first spell.

Lacked the intensity of earlier matches.

I felt he did not bowl freely. And I dont blame him.  The reason was simple, they didnt have enough runs on the board, Sushant was out of touch, Akash wasnt at his best either. Tyagi bowled conservatively, trying hard not to give runs away. Had the bowling been tighter from the other end and if he had another 100 runs to play with, he would have gone all out guns blazing.

Looking at the ranji scorecards, I noticed that there is a 16-yr old pacer from Jharkhand who has played 2 matches this year - sahil raj. has anyone seen him bowl? if so, is he a promising prospect and what pace does he operate at?

I am not sure if his name has already come up, because it's not easy to sort through all these pages.

4 hours ago, Vijy said:

Looking at the ranji scorecards, I noticed that there is a 16-yr old pacer from Jharkhand who has played 2 matches this year - sahil raj. has anyone seen him bowl? if so, is he a promising prospect and what pace does he operate at?

I am not sure if his name has already come up, because it's not easy to sort through all these pages.

I do know about him but not seen him bowl yet.