Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

5 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Agree about Kartik Tyagi and Prasidh.

Porel is atleast 8 k slower than international pace bowler. He is more of a inswing line n length trundler. I would rate Deepak chahar Mavi Prasidh even khaleel and few more ahead of him.

I am sure porel won't be selected for india 11. Nattu being a trundler was selected due to his exceptional Yorker skills mainly in shorter form.

I did see nattu going upto 136k + too.

You are severely underrating Porel. He is incredibly accurate and makes the ball talk and on a wicket with any sort of help can run rings around any quality batsman. His pace looks better as well recently.

3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

English commentators are doing thier jobs,indian uncles are as usual making jokes that no one laughs at.

Indian commentators seem totally disinterested about youngsters. Don't have any information either.

They only want to praise superstars like Kohli, Dhoni and Rohit. Hardly any analysis but just praise.

2 hours ago, Mosher said:

Kohli said need to manage workloads so they have rested Bumrah.

Could have rested Ishant too and brought in Shardul.

Ishant is good on faster pitches. The bowling would not have been affected much on a slow track.

While the batting would have been stronger  ... which is needed as there is no Sundar.

Edited by express bowling
22 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Could have rested Ishant too and brought in Shardul.

Ishant is good on faster pitches. The bowling would not have been affected much on a slow track.

While the batting would have been stronger  ... which is needed as there is no Sundar.

cant believe my eyes.. you are pitching for Shardul.. pragmatic choice though

9 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

cant believe my eyes.. you are pitching for Shardul.. pragmatic choice though

Shardul's attitude looks much better after the lockdown. He is putting up a fight in every match he is playing now. Happened in the 3rd ODI as well as the 4th test in Australia.

We have to appreciate a player who is improving and doing well now.

Moreover, the team has to be balanced. Our batting is looking weak from No.7 onwards.

25 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Because of the impatience of the King when it comes to youngsters.

The King and his senior Court Jesters can fail all they want ... but God save a youngster who bats wonderfully but bowls badly in just 1 innings.

Yes i forgot Clown's behaviour towards youngsters

He has been a bigger pain than the other pain Thala

Have to agree, Shardul would not be a bad option. Can score few runs. and gives 200% with his limited talent. Tries to bounce batsmen, tries to york. tries to do things out of the box. What more do you need. Pace is not always everything. Such pitches dont support out and out pace, so makes sense to choose horses for courses.