Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Rahul Chahar & Bishnoi are the first options..  Rahul Chahar imo deserves the spot. 

Chahal is averaging  42 in last 21 T20Is with an economy of over 9.44. That's almost 10 RPO.  In 21 matches he has taken 18 wickets only.  I don't know WTH he is doing in the team?  Even a discarded Kuldeep has better stats. 

Kuldeep meanwhile since 2018

Matches 12

Wickets 27

Economy 6.77

Average 11.66

That's world class Rashid Khan level..  Not that he is our immediate answer but miles better than chahal

Fair enough.

16 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Individually none of the bowlers are problems barring Chahal in his current form.

But the problem is that we don't have any enforcer bowlers or true wicket takers.

Would any batting line-up be worried about Bhuvi, Shardul. Hardik seam attack ??

We must think of the bowling attack as a whole.

Who are our T20 wicket takers at the moment. Bumrah and Natarajan maybe. Thakur is probably the most consistent wicket taker after that. What about the others? Slightly depressing after the highs of KulCha

8 hours ago, wc2023 said:

Lol now you are trying to divert discussion 

I know you are aware that you lied blatantly and know you are trying to cover up that .By the way as I mentioned earlier please refer  to page number 740 to 756 of this thtead to get the speed data you are looking for?

I didn't lie,i saw him bowl,you are using pages of this thread as evidence,

I simply asking ,show me he didn't bowl,i will accept

Edited by Suhaan
8 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Clown King and his pathbreaking team selections - bowling and batting.

Other teams must be learning what not to do come the T20 WC. For e.g not to pack the side only with medium pacers

But but but he is a pacer's Kaptaan,he build the so called Windies 80s like Indian test attack

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

I didn't lie,i saw him bowl,you are using pages of this thread as evidence,

I simply asking ,show me he didn't bowl,i will accept

So you don't accept pages mostly filled by you or your friends . Why don't you show the graphics where he breached 150kph burdon of proof is on you i atleast mentioned pages but you have not produced any proof that can back your claim

4 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

So you don't accept pages mostly filled by you or your friends . Why don't you show the graphics where he breached 150kph burdon of proof is on you i atleast mentioned pages but you have not produced any proof that can back your claim

Bhai, the fact is that he is not consistently fast. If a bowler, who is supposed to be your strike bowler starts bowling in 130's for entire test series, ODI series , then its a good indication of his actual speed. His recent series overseas accentuates this point. 

To be fair, even Shardul Thakur has bowled at 90mph, but we dont call him an express bowler. We call him a medium to fast medium bowler, which he actually is. 

Chest thumping will not help Pakistan team. 

3 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Bhai, the fact is that he is not consistently fast. If a bowler, who is supposed to be your strike bowler starts bowling in 130's for entire test series, ODI series , then its a good indication of his actual speed. His recent series overseas accentuates this point. 

To be fair, even Shardul Thakur has bowled at 90mph, but we dont call him an express bowler. We call him a medium to fast medium bowler, which he actually is. 

Chest thumping will not help Pakistan team. 

Bro my point is that some.posters are misrepresenting facts i dont know why that's hurting 

4 hours ago, wc2023 said:

I suppose you follow this forum more than me ,you are quite sure i have posted on match day,i have seen him bowl 150 in t20 against NZ in NZ,there is no burden for a not so important cricket match,you are giving me pages that's more ridiculous,im saying honestly once again if he has not give me an evidence i wil gladly accept that

31 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

I suppose you follow this forum more than me ,you are quite sure i have posted on match day,i have seen him bowl 150 in t20 against NZ in NZ,there is no burden for a not so important cricket match,you are giving me pages that's more ridiculous,im saying honestly once again if he has not give me an evidence i wil gladly accept that

You mention the t20i match when he clocked 150 kph 

2 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

You mention the t20i match when he clocked 150 kph 

It was iirc 5th t20i where they displayed one of his deliveries at 150 ,i still remember but honestly i don't see it on record ,i did try to find it out but was missing on record

Which i honestly admit,but i saw him bowl at 150 in NZ in that t20i ,but sometimes some readings don't get recognized,highest which is on record is 148 k on website

Just now, Suhaan said:

It was iirc 5th t20i where they displayed one of his deliveries at 150 ,i still remember but honestly i don't see it on record ,i did try to find it out but was missing on record

Which i honestly admit,but i saw him bowl at 150 in NZ in that t20i ,but sometimes some readings don't get recognized,highest which is on record is 148 k on website

Which website are you using kindly share the link