Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

14 minutes ago, Jay said:

btw s.african speed guns are trash. they had morkel bowling at 170 once. so rauf's 150 might actually be an innocuous 135 k ball.

Rauf bowled 150kph in New Zealand .Shaheen bowled 150kph in Sa and he boled many balls around 146to147 kph before reaching 150kph. As far as errors are concerned in wc2019 speed data even root was at 80mph + but that does not chang fact that Wood,Fergusson  crossed 150kph

16 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

Rauf bowled 150kph in New Zealand .Shaheen bowled 150kph in Sa and he boled many balls around 146to147 kph before reaching 150kph. As far as errors are concerned in wc2019 speed data even root was at 80mph + but that does not chang fact that Wood,Fergusson  crossed 150kph

what i meant was that their speeds may be fast. however it doesnt rush the batsmen. bumrah shami bowling at 140 still rushes batsmen due to the bounce, skiddy nature and their release point. 

thats why wood will be treated like a trundler soon. he got figured out eventually vs india. they are fast but never rush batsmen. 

shaheen is class i agree. rauf still needs some work to do. husnain is a decent talent. overall, pak is shaping up nicely however pak lacks power hitters. bowling is good

4 minutes ago, Jay said:

what i meant was that their speeds may be fast. however it doesnt rush the batsmen. bumrah shami bowling at 140 still rushes batsmen due to the bounce, skiddy nature and their release point. 

thats why wood will be treated like a trundler soon. he got figured out eventually vs india. they are fast but never rush batsmen. 

shaheen is class i agree. rauf still needs some work to do. husnain is a decent talent. overall, pak is shaping up nicely however pak lacks power hitters. bowling is good

Well Rauf and Shaheen more rush batsmen more than often. I think nature of pitch has to do more with the" hurryying the batsmen " Even Shami's pace and Bumrah's pace did not trouble the Australian batsmen in the Odi series 2020  due to placid track

2 hours ago, wc2023 said:

Well Rauf and Shaheen more rush batsmen more than often. I think nature of pitch has to do more with the" hurryying the batsmen " Even Shami's pace and Bumrah's pace did not trouble the Australian batsmen in the Odi series 2020  due to placid track

Shami bumrah are effective even on flat decks of Asia which cannot be said about Shaheen and co. 

12 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

These days all bowlers get clobbered  in white ball cricket without discrimination 

That's why current gen bowlers are greater than any of the past greats Particularly in odi due to rules favouring batsmen. Still a few bowlers average under 28 in such tough Conditions. 

21 minutes ago, wc2023 said:

But of late even they struggled in odis against Australia and Newzealand

perhaps but the main focus was test cricket though. apart from a poor n.z tour where india had dunderhead making dunderhead decisions as kaptaan and went into a crucial fixture without test match practice, the bowlers bowled really well. 

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

perhaps but the main focus was test cricket though. apart from a poor n.z tour where india had dunderhead making dunderhead decisions as kaptaan and went into a crucial fixture without test match practice, the bowlers bowled really well. 

Actually I think test cricket still has a lot to offer for bowlers 

13 hours ago, Jay said:

btw s.african speed guns are trash. they had morkel bowling at 170 once. so rauf's 150 might actually be an innocuous 135 k ball.

Rauf clicked 151.3k in big bash.You can see the videos.He is quick but is erratic.If a speed gun malfunctioned in SA long time ago doesn’t mean it is not working now.Speed guns do malfunction occasionally.

21 hours ago, wc2023 said:

Nope mostly errors.. show me a test match where new pakistani pacer touched 150. Dones not happen. 

7 hours ago, Nero said:

Rauf clicked 151.3k in big bash.You can see the videos.He is quick but is erratic.If a speed gun malfunctioned in SA long time ago doesn’t mean it is not working now.Speed guns do malfunction occasionally.

T20 is not accurate description of speed. Lots of people touch 150 152 in t20s. Show tests.