Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Why West Indies? Would love to hurt the Kiwis with that pace attack. I don't think just winning would satisfy me. Would love to see some tough cricket. Like steyn would say, 'if I cant get you out, I will try and take you out. 

This indian bowling attack is ruthless and brutal. Just need some proper prep before a kiwi series and we are good to go. We can hurt them badly. 

Against stronger teams we would need a No.8 who is a decent batsman ... like Ashwin or Shardul.

So, it will be difficult to play 4 genuine quick bowlers and only 3 quicks can play.

Kartik Tyagi should practice batting to become a No 8.

I would love us to play matches in the near future where atleast two 6'2"+ and 140 k+ quicks like Prasidh and Tyagi are bowling together.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Against stronger teams we would need a No.8 who is a decent batsman ... like Ashwin or Shardul.

So, it will be difficult to play 4 genuine quick bowlers and only 3 quicks can play.

I would love us to play matches in the near future where atleast two 6'2"+ and 140 k+ quicks like Prasidh and Tyagi are bowling together.

Yep. Would love to see tyagi and prasidh hurl some bouncers at smith's head. Preferably the tail of Aussies and especially Kiwis. 

They can wreak havoc. Both have brutal bouncers. Like I said, if they can't get them out, they will take them out. I like their attitude. 

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

Im impressed with those two MP guys as well Sen and Avesh(hope he maintains his fitness)

We need to have a pool and rotate them and let them keep coming

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Im impressed with those two MP guys as well Sen and Avesh(hope he maintains his fitness)

We need to have a pool and rotate them and let them keep coming

Yes ... we need to create a pool of fast bowlers who are 6'2"+ and 140 k+ and have low FC or List A averages.

Steep bounce at high pace has been the most difficult thing to handle for batsmen over the decades.

Prasidh and Avesh are already in the Team India setup.

Hope Tyagi gets to play FC cricket soon and enter the Team India setup ASAP. 

Kuldeep Sen is somehow being ignored.

Is there anyone else who makes the cut ?

Edited by express bowling
9 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Yes ... we need to create a pool of fast bowlers who are 6'2"+ and 140 k+ and have low FC or List A averages.

Steep bounce at high pace has been the most difficult thing to handle for batsmen over the decades.

Prasidh and Avesh are already in the Team India setup.

Hope Tyagi gets to play FC cricket soon and enter the Team India setup ASAP. 

Kuldeep Sen is somehow being ignored.

Is there anyone else who makes the cut ?

Honestly umesh is going no where. He is as fit as ever. So is shami. Another 3 years before these dudes get a chance imo. 

Tyagi

Portland

Avesh

Prasidh

Kuldip Sen

There is one fast bowler from Tamil nadu who is good I believe. 

Also there are 2 more from bihar. 

i think its nasty wicket and Shammi, Bumrah and Ishant would be dangerous on this pitch.

there batsman would dance hop , get Hit and finally get out.

i see ashwin bowling 6 overs and jaddu bowling 3 overs in first innings and may be similar numbers in second innings. we should have played anther pacer for a spinner.

Ashwin is a top spinner and he can get wickets on this track too.

On 6/18/2021 at 9:15 AM, Jay said:

Umesh dwarfs steym and he is around the same height. Umesh is built like a tank. 

Steyn is the same size as bumrah. Maybe slightly thicker. 

I think they are about the same height umesh and steyn.. Around 5'9 a bit more than Kohli.. 

2 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i think its nasty wicket and Shammi, Bumrah and Ishant would be dangerous on this pitch.

there batsman would dance hop , get Hit and finally get out.

i see ashwin bowling 6 overs and jaddu bowling 3 overs in first innings and may be similar numbers in second innings. we should have played anther pacer for a spinner.

Ashwin is a top spinner and he can get wickets on this track too.

Agree not very useful spinners.. But all experts seem to think otherwise.. Time will tell. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Agree not very useful spinners.. But all experts seem to think otherwise.. Time will tell. 

Expert will have their leanings unlike fans. Today , i had game and the spinner in our team is very good. Actually extremely good. But we used him hust to take 1 wicket, and immediately took him off our attack. So in my opinion, we need just a partnership breaker when using spin. Pacers can eff all