Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

4 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

What about our depth,our jaanbaaz players got annihilated by England no names, atleast our big bros India won

We console ourselves with Zimbaber performance anyway?

Ikr?? We keep playing our full strength sides and barely manage to cross the line against the likes of SA C, England C, etc. I can’t wait for our next ashes 2.0 series against our arch rivals :cheer:

1 minute ago, Mosher said:

Our bowlers too are pretty good bro. They mix 70mph knuckle balls with the odd 80mph seam up delivery. :phew:

needed them in Olympics boxing but then they might be too malnourished and get knocked out :)

new found respect for D.Chahar though. Mashallah what an allround tailunt :hatsoff:

folks.....T20 is a game in which many slow bowlers , trundlers and smart bowlers can succeed big time ...eg sakaria, bhuvi, deepak chahar ,sandeep sharma and many other medium pacers and trundlers.

batsman is ready to give his wicket away as He is in a hurry to score 10 to 12 runs that he has to score in the over.

deepak , bhuvi, Nattu ,shardul are equally dangerous as genuine fast bowlers like shammi, bumrah in T 20's as even slow bowling variations are genuine wicket taking balls in t20.

so in t20 ..fast bowlers do not have any edge over spinners or medium pacers ..

in t 20 world cup , i expect bhuvi, deepak chahar , nattu to remain in contention with Siraj, Shammi, bumrah etc...

but yes i am surprised to see that Sakaria got the india cap and krishnappa gautam also looked as if he is not ready to wear the India cap as of today.

our favourite prithvi is a horrible fielder and is a phenomenal batsman but seems slow in the field.

10 hours ago, express bowling said:

Saini did not bowl a single over.

So it is confirmed that he is injured.

In thd 3rd ODI, he was winching after bowling, quite a few times.

He has been plagued by niggles and injuries for the last 9 months 

Strange why they picked him in the 11. One of the net bowlers (I saw Porel in the dugout) could have been picked. Hope they do not repeat the mistake today.

8 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

Bhuvi is not better, just lucky enough to pick up some free wickets on offer at times,

Tired of all these malnourished trundlers we churn out and always injured speed demons.

Bhuvi has aged and thus mostly remains injured,but he wasn't anyhwere near this mediocre when he began,he was quite good from 2012-2016,since then he is been going through a freefall

Edited by Suhaan