Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

6 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Jadeja is selected for batting not bowling. 

That's why he played at no. 5.

Ashwin and Jadeha aren't similar players, going inyo this series you all were hailing Jaddu and now  you want him dropped. 

Ashwin' selection along with 4 pacers would have made batting very weak atleast on paper. 

Opinions can change based on situation. Can't be rigid 

3 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

umesh is leaking at 4.1, still .....and this is suppose to be his good day

Shardul is coming after an injury , also his runs have valuable. Shardul in these conditions isnt a bad bowler in these conditions 

Shardul is a good choice for fourth seamer, he has the ability to take wickets in a bunch but he isn't a workhorse. 

Won't take him as 3rd pacer anywhere. 

Just now, Adamant said:

Shardul is a good choice for fourth seamer, he has the ability to take wickets in a bunch but he isn't a workhorse. 

Won't take him as 3rd pacer anywhere. 

what has umesh done anything outside India to even suggest he is 

Shardul is a wkt taker ....u said it urself

I knw he isnt better then Siraj, Bumrah, Ishant, bhuvi but these conditions lift his bowling a bit up. He bowled well in game 

In these conditions ill take him as 3rd seamer 

12 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Also what kind of logic is this? Lol

So a random poster can't select a better team than an international player? Then why do you shout in your dhoti everytime Kohli selects a team. 

Why do you get chaddi twisted when someone calls out your master?

I was just pointing out ,Shardul is not a bad player to have in your side,Umesh doing remotely close good here is a bonus,there is always a risk of flurry of runs off his bowling,he hasn't been doing well overseas

Kohli deserves criticism for his acumen to strategies things,

According to you people , whatever kohli does is fine

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I knw he isnt better then Siraj, Bumrah, Ishant, bhuvi but these conditions lift his bowling a bit up. He bowled well in game 

Bro third pacer isn't just about averages, Shardul takes wickets I know that but you need someone who can apply pressure and bowl long spells. 

Shardul also averages better than Shami in England, would you take him over Shami too. 

As I said it's not just about averages, use Shardul in short bursts, he isn't the one who can apply pressure or can maintain intensity for long spells, don't overuse him at all. 

Just now, Adamant said:

Bro third pacer isn't just about averages, Shardul takes wickets I know that but you need someone who can apply pressure and bowl long spells. 

Shardul also averages better than Shami in England, would you take him over Shami too. 

As I said it's not just about averages, use Shardul in short bursts, he isn't the one who can apply pressure or can maintain intensity for long spells, don't overuse him at all. 

and u want umesh over shardul for the job of applying pressure :laugh:

let me get this ur fighting with me for not pref umesh and the job in ur mind was keeping the pressure- the guy u had in ur mind is a leak machine

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

No. Shardul isn't 3rd seamer in any condition.

Just now, rkt.india said:

No. Shardul isn't 3rd seamer in any condition.

He has a good outswing in places like england he is very decent 3rd seamer. 

the man took 7 wkts in gabba being a 3rd seamer infact 2nd coz Nattu isnt a long format bowler and saini was also carrying injury 

and umesh is ??? Over a period of time its proven he is not good outside india so lets wait on shardul for atleast a period of time. Ur judging him on a day he has returned from injury, he is a much better bowler in these condition then he is bowling today

He is less of a bowler then Ishant, Siraj, bumrah, bhuvi but conditions elevate a bowler and these conditions help his bowling. 

And currently he is our 3rd seamer left coz Siraj and ishant are struggling with fitness which means we are left with bumrah n shami 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

He has a good outswing in places like england he is very decent 3rd seamer. 

the man took 7 wkts in gabba being a 3rd seamer infact 2nd coz Nattu isnt a long format bowler and saini was also carrying injury 

and umesh is ??? Over a period of time its proven he is not good outside india so lets wait on shardul for atleast a period of time. Ur judging him on a day he has returned from injury, he is a much better bowler in these condition then he is bowling today

He is less of a bowler then Ishant, Siraj, bumrah, bhuvi but conditions elevate a bowler and these conditions help his bowling. 

And currently he is our 3rd seamer left coz Siraj and ishant are struggling with fitness which means we are left with bumrah n shami 

Fluke happens. One game is no sample size of him being a third seamer.

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

who else will bowl apart from bumrah ??

Siraj looks tired

Umesh bouncers are halwa

Shardul pace can be managed by moeen ali 

Bumrah and Umesh will.

Bumrah has a nasty bouncer and Umesh has improved his bouncer a lot from 2017 onwards.

(  It is true that Umesh's bouncer was poor till 2016 )