Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Just now, the don said:

What does when he needs to mean.

His average speed is 134-135 kph so far in internationals.

when will he need to up the ante?

yes bro you have the fast guys. we have umran tyagi etc but they wont play. you have rauf and shaheen. dahahni too is 138 average. so he is fast medium. both teams have fast bowlers. we will probably pick bhuvi, yuzi chahal, bumrah and probably shami. seniority#

Just now, express bowling said:

Prasidh in full flow is quicker than Bumrah at full flow and his USP is steep bounce. Prasidh makes every batsman hop and jump.

Among the new Indian pacers, Prasidh is the one who interests me the most and would add the most value to our attack in tests and ODIs.

Bumrah is quicker, Bumrah consistently bowls around140s and has done so for a while.

Just now, the don said:

Bumrah is Indias best fast bowler by a distance.

when he picks up wickets vs the top sides, india usually does well.

trust me. pakistan dont want to face prasidh in tests and odi. he is good. bounce based bowlers are deadly when they get things right. he is just starting. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:07 AM, Jay said:

yes? if you dont perform for more than 1 year in tests you should be dropped. 1 year is plenty of time. 

so we should keep playing rohit, kohli, dhawan for t20 now? 

how many bad games is too many? that depends on how the batsman or bowler performs. the way they get out or how much impact they are able to create via bowling. maybe a lack of pace/bounce or movement etc. 

kohli has been downright **** for the past 2 years. he is trash. he needs to be binned. period. no 2 ways about it 

dhawan is already dropped

rohit is captain 

in last 2 yrs kohli in t20 avg 42 and s/r 136

So no u cant drop him on that , ishan kishen since his debut doesnt even have that good number which kohli has at his worse 

About he has scored for 7-8 yrs consistently and he deserves that lul period. Also when i madea thread on one youngster that u can back for long ppl cudnt even come up with names and u wanna drop a guy who has been performing for that long . 

Just now, the don said:

Bumrah is quicker, Bumrah consistently bowls around140s and has done so for a while.

quicker dont mean squat bro. you need bounce. just quicker means your balls will be dispatched quicker to the boundary. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:08 AM, Jay said:

bumrah choked when it mattered. he can be dropped. sure he is the best bowler when he is in form. if he just came back from injury, then we should never have rushed him for the finals. siraj was in better form at the time. 

let me know if u ever find a perfect cricketer who does eveything right 

Expectation to dekho- 3 format men bhi perform kare, har roz kare, bilateral men kare, tournament final men kare 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dhawan is already dropped

rohit is captain 

in last 2 yrs kohli in t20 avg 42 and s/r 136

So no u cant drop him on that , ishan kishen since his debut doesnt even have that good number which kohli has at his worse 

About he has scored for 7-8 yrs consistently and he deserves that lul period. Also when i madea thread on one youngster that u can back for long ppl cudnt even come up with names and u wanna drop a guy who has been performing for that long . 

he hasnt *ing performed at all. lmao. what perform? scoring tuk tuk 42 lmao. yea no. he needs to be canned. 

you mean t20 ? yea ok t20 you can play him all you want but he is truly past it. he is a corpse. well either one of him or rohit has to go. cant have both past it players for t20 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Expectation to dekho- 3 format men bhi perform kare, har roz kare, bilateral men kare, tournament final men kare 

form matters in cricket. you pick in form players. not in form? then piss off. period. gumrah, tenda or kohli dont matter. performance matters. you get bonuses when you perform at work. not when you dont. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:21 AM, Jay said:

he hasnt *ing performed at all. lmao. what perform? scoring tuk tuk 42 lmao. yea no. he needs to be canned. 

you mean t20 ? yea ok t20 you can play him all you want but he is truly past it. he is a corpse. well either one of him or rohit has to go. cant have both past it players for t20 

136 s/r  is tuk tuk :facepalm:

ishen kishen ka to 131 hai

Pant ka 124 

Abhi ye bol lo confidence lekin kal ko uske run nikle to muh zarur dikhana wo KL aur pandya ka career khatam krne wale milte nhin 

2 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

perfect crickete? McGrath but he had good batting support. we dont get that support due to frauds like kohli and other leeches in the team. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:23 AM, Jay said:

form matters in cricket. you pick in form players. not in form? then piss off. period. gumrah, tenda or kohli dont matter. performance matters. you get bonuses when you perform at work. not when you dont. 

Quality matters - form comes n goes

No team 11 player will ever be in form together

No player will ever be in form in his entire life 

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

136 s/r  is tuk tuk :facepalm:

ishen kishen ka to 131 hai

Pant ka 124 

Abhi ye bol lo confidence lekin kal ko uske run nikle to muh zarur dikhana wo KL aur pandya ka career khatam krne wale milte nhin 

i dont rate any of them tbh. we just dont have the quality of batting we need for t20. i hate almost every batsman in the team barring sky. paandu at times can be good. pant is another overrated t20 hack. kela should only play at 4. 

On 7/12/2022 at 7:25 AM, Jay said:

i dont rate any of them tbh. we just dont have the quality of batting we need for t20. i hate almost every batsman in the team barring sky. paandu at times can be good. pant is another overrated t20 hack. kela should only play at 4. 

are u gonna play 2 players ?

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Quality matters - form comes n goes

No team 11 player will ever be in form together

No player will ever be in form in his entire life 

form and quality matter. kohli has lost that quality and form. he is a corpse. so dont count him. if tenda can be dropped then so can he. tenda was a better batsman in his prime than kohli. 

9 minutes ago, the don said:

Bumrah has the ability to sustain pace and can bowl 137 k to 147 k in most tests.

But Prasidh can bowl a higher % of deliveries above 147 k than Bumrah can in T20s. 

I would say Bumrah has a higher average pace while Prasidh has a higher peak pace. 

I have been following Prasidh's bowling for the last 7 years. This guy can be seriously quick if he feels that he is settled in the team. 

Edited by express bowling