Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

again, pointed this out in IPL all hardik, iyer , rana, moeen who have short ball-hard length issue have all scored heavy against prasidh

Kya faida bounce ka if u cant exploit these guys 

have hardly seen him bowl hard lengths at good pace in middle over consistently . 1-2 ball consistency nhin hoti 

44 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Calm down...  He's having his first bad game...  Guy was bouncing these same guys in India last year. 

i saw him in IPL his % of hard length was very low , thats what im talking. I like him in test/ODI that bounce of his X factor is myth in middle overs 

Those pitches where he worked mostly had great bounce or two pace pune n Ahmedabad or not to forget that initial spicy IPL pitch 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Does Bumrah have a niggle ?

Not running in well ... pace down by 5 k to 10 k ... grimacing at times.

what's the point in playing Bumrah in these meaningless ODIs after a grueling test match.. he should be playing T20s alone in preparation for a WC

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i saw him in IPL his % of hard length was very low , thats what im talking. I like him in test/ODI that bounce of his X factor is myth in middle overs 

Those pitches where he worked mostly had great bounce or two pace pune n Ahmedabad or not to forget that initial spicy IPL pitch 

agree with the WI series bounce stuff.. he has to show it on other pitches too