Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

57 minutes ago, express bowling said:

13 of the 18 Gold Medals that India have won till now, in the Commonwealth Games, have been in Weight-lifting, Wrestling and Boxing.

And some people have the gall to say that we are lacking in genetics when it comes to power and strength. 

Lol we don't. It's only the pussy couch potatoes Indians who are probably vegetarian and no social.life outside studying for an exam or working that spout trash like that. 

We have lots of warriors in India

Have doubts? Go to rural villages in India especially in punjab, tamil nadu, andhra, bihar etc. 

Isnanely strong and physically fit warriros out there on shitty diets mind you. Imagine them on clean foods. 

Sure some have access to fresh meat and fruits but it's not everyday they have the luxury to eat nutritious food. 

Pakistan and even Aussie rural.people are not where near as strong and fit as the local rural in India from the places I mentioned. 

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

Lol we don't. It's only the pussy couch potatoes Indians who are probably vegetarian and no social.life outside studying for an exam or working that spout trash like that. 

We have lots of warriors in India

Have doubts? Go to rural villages in India especially in punjab, tamil nadu, andhra, bihar etc. 

Isnanely strong and physically fit warriros out there on shitty diets mind you. Imagine them on clean foods. 

Sure some have access to fresh meat and fruits but it's not everyday they have the luxury to eat nutritious food. 

Pakistan and even Aussie rural.people are not where near as strong and fit as the local rural in India from the places I mentioned. 

Why do u drag Aussies every single time?  They are by far most sporty nation on the planet with a small a*** population. 

F***rs literally own these CWG games.  The ones who compete with Americans or Chinese in Olympics. 

India is the most sporty nation in the subcontinent for sure...  With better facilities we will start competing with these countries.  Our progress in Athletics has been amazing.   Asian Games next year will tell us Where do we stand in Asia. 

It all starts in Schools once u provide kids better infrastructure at tender age they will start getting more interested.  Raw Talent is obviously there. 

Poverty Poor HDI index in most Indian states means people don't have better diet & children have to look for jobs rather than focusing on sports.  I think that's the case with Entire subcontinent except BD as they are truly shocking in sports. 

I'd still give credit to to current Indian government for doing hell of a lot better than previous regimes.  Still a long way to go. 

Edited by Lone Wolf
18 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Why do u drag Aussies every single time?  They are by far most sporty nation on the planet with a small a*** population. 

F***rs literally own these CWG games.  The ones who compete with Americans or Chinese in Olympics. 

India is the most sporty nation in the subcontinent for sure...  With better facilities we will start competing with these countries.  Our progress in Athletics has been amazing.   Asian Games next year will tell us Where do we stand in Asia. 

Not in combat sports and weight lifting and wrestling. 

Only do well in other sports yes. Yes australia is very good in swimming hockey cricket and bball (women in this case).

Difference is their women are very good in a lot of sports and gives them the edge. They also have better facilities for rowing sprinting and some of the major athletic events. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

It all starts in Schools once u provide kids better infrastructure at tender age they will start getting more interested.  Raw Talent is obviously there. 

Poverty Poor HDI index in most Indian states means people don't have better diet & children have to look for jobs rather than focusing on sports.  I think that's the case with Entire subcontinent except BD as they are truly shocking in sports. 

I'd still give credit to to current Indian government for doing hell of a lot better than previous regimes.  Still a long way to go. 

Forgr about india. Average punjabi male height here in Brisbane I kid you not is around 6 foot. 5'11 to 6 foot.

I have seen multiple cases of 6'3 to 6'6 Indians here. That's just brisbane. 

Height is not everything yes. 

Even in terms of physical strength etc. Plenty of strong Indians. Plenty. 

Just too many studious overall which reduces the chances of seeing some bright athletic talent emerge. 

Indian parents in general do not encourage sports period. Results would be vastly different otherwise.

We definitely have the genes to beat anyone. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Forgr about india. Average punjabi male height here in Brisbane I kid you not is around 6 foot. 5'11 to 6 foot.

I have seen multiple cases of 6'3 to 6'6 Indians here. That's just brisbane. 

Height is not everything yes. 

Even in terms of physical strength etc. Plenty of strong Indians. Plenty. 

Just too many studious overall which reduces the chances of seeing some bright athletic talent emerge. 

Indian parents in general do not encourage sports period. Results would be vastly different otherwise.

We definitely have the genes to beat anyone. 

Yes with proper diet & facilities a lot can change.  Indian parents don't have many options.  Have u seen HDI index of Indian states or even subcontinent?   Basically that's the reason why we are behind.  Aussies Kiwis English don't have to worry a. bout such things & that's how they end up dominating.  Chinese elevated poverty to a great deal then became a sporting superpower in Asia.  They have now made swimming compulsory in their competitive exams in some provinces.  Recent olympics showed they are on the track in swimming & synchronized swimming events. 

Rabada looked quite quick in his spells Nortje as always was quick and hitting the deck hard,and bowling those fuller deliveries in between,quite impressive variation of lengths

Jansen was just bowling beautifully,tall left armer with good pace ,swing and seam both add tothat his discomforting bounce, English conditions can aid him massively this  season,hope he reaps the benefit of these conditions as much as he can

1 hour ago, Suhaan said:

Rabada looked quite quick in his spells Nortje as always was quick and hitting the deck hard,and bowling those fuller deliveries in between,quite impressive variation of lengths

Jansen was just bowling beautifully,tall left armer with good pace ,swing and seam both add tothat his discomforting bounce, English conditions can aid him massively this  season,hope he reaps the benefit of these conditions as much as he can

Jansen reminds me of zaheer with more bounce and less swing. 

20 minutes ago, Chakdephatte said:

Trundler Chahar takes 3 wickets in 6 overs. Getting massive outswing and mixing it up with inswingers. One wicket was off a short ball as well. Unplayable.

Might have been thr answer to our number 8 in tests. In sen conditions we need to try and get both chahar and thakur to play at 7 and 8. No need for spinner. 

if I am the selector - i would always PICK Siraj as my first choice , Prasidh as my second CHoice and Chahar as my third if I am supposed to give my preference among three.

Our team also had a slow medium pacer who always used to take wickets in matches but in NET- i used to nearly hit on every ball he bowled.

Chahar is a clever swing bowler and if a batsman gives him due respect , he can be played as he is Slow and his swing is very nice but not unplayable.

Prasidh is bowling 136 to 141K and looks good.

chahar was between 120 to 133K and on this pitch he did get wickets thanks to swing.

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

konsa pressure??? 

What 300 is Zimb chasing ?? Neither they aim for 300

both are under 4 eco 

my dear i Open the batting and I know the pressure Openers face when they get one bowler who is fast and unplayable. we try to attack the other bowler as we are in the defensive against the faster bowler. Many times we end up playing wrong shots of the average bowler bcos of the Pressure that the other bowler is creating.

Hope u got the Pressure that I am talking about. Even 2 balls missed by a batsman creates Pressure on him.

9 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

my dear i Open the batting and I know the pressure Openers face when they get one bowler who is fast and unplayable. we try to attack the other bowler as we are in the defensive against the faster bowler. Many times we end up playing wrong shots of the average bowler bcos of the Pressure that the other bowler is creating.

So deepak chahar in swinging conditions is playable ?? 

9 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Hope u got the Pressure that I am talking about. Even 2 balls missed by a batsman creates Pressure on him.

in ODI..2 balls that to Zimb team no it doesn't