Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

I think Dhoni will prefer Pankaj as he was the 4 th most preferred seamer in the practice matches. Aaron and Pandey got chances to bowl almost as an afterthought.
thats good :two_thumbs_up:
I can see only one change in the 3rd test...that is Ashwin for Binny.Both the batting & bowling will get a boost. Vijay,Dhawan,Pujara,Kohli,Rahane,Dhoni,Ashwin,Jadeja,BK,Shami,Ishant...looks pretty decent.
yeah if track is not green it will be best team
in place of binny i would think he can play part but not as main 3 bowler
That'll weaken the batting,Kohli is not in form so with Dhoni at 6 & Jadeja at 7 batting looks thin.So I'd prefer Ashwin in place of Binny,rest pretty same if no injury occurs as I feel Jaddu & Shami has saved their place for a test.

India's average pace for this series must be somewhere between 78 and 80 lol. BUt in patches they bowled okay. Especially Bhuvan. Shami was a bit of disappointment. Veteran ishant has exceeded his quota in this series with 2 good spells. Lack of speed wasn't a problem. May be it is the crappy battine form of England that made us look good or anything else we won't know until we play against other teams.

That'll weaken the batting,Kohli is not in form so with Dhoni at 6 & Jadeja at 7 batting looks thin.So I'd prefer Ashwin in place of Binny,rest pretty same if no injury occurs as I feel Jaddu & Shami has saved their place for a test.
me 2 but only way aaron comes in is as 4th seamer as he is not ready to be relied on as main 3 bowlers
India's average pace for this series must be somewhere between 78 and 80 lol. BUt in patches they bowled okay. Especially Bhuvan. Shami was a bit of disappointment. Veteran ishant has exceeded his quota in this series with 2 good spells. Lack of speed wasn't a problem. May be it is the crappy battine form of England that made us look good or anything else we won't know until we play against other teams.
shami bowled so well today and so did ishant ..actually bhuvi was only one not good as he was tired