express bowling

Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

If they play 4 pacers then Tyagi should be there.

3 medium pacers + 1 fast bowler does not make sense in Australia  ( in fact in most places barring England )

And if Ashwin does not play then choosing 5 bowlers will make the batting very very weak.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, express bowling said:

If they play 4 pacers then Tyagi should be there.

3 medium pacers + 1 fast bowler does not make sense in Australia  ( in fact in most places barring England )

And if Ashwin does not play then choosing 5 bowlers will make the batting very very weak.

And n.z. n.z is a heaven for slow mediocre one dimensional swing fodders. 

Jamieson is a trundlers with bounce who excels there. Same as Wagner. 

Tyagi or no Tyagi,they are going to play 4 bowlers most probably

Brisbane being Australia's favourite venue may push India to play 7 batsmen and 4 bowlers

Tyagi may have been a good and innovative selection here as i think he might have not bowled that much given the weather forcast,but Natrajan seems ahead in pecking order currently

19 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

They havent disclosed the final 11. Could there be a twist in the tale and they want to keep Tyagi as a surprise weapon? Not likely, but would be a pleasant surprise.

Oh I hope not - it'll be Unadkat's Test debut all over again! 

32 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

They havent disclosed the final 11. Could there be a twist in the tale and they want to keep Tyagi as a surprise weapon? Not likely, but would be a pleasant surprise.

I think the team management wishes to play jasprit bumrah and want to decide on the match day.