Messi choked

CSK Fan

For united fans but for me :(( Vidal looks a certainty and Hummels still a possiblity Reus, Dortmund said they wouldn't sell him this season but he wanted a move o barca but that was ruined by the suarez move apparently he is annoyed about that ruining his chance of a move to United, so if Man U bid the the right price they will get him. Di Maria on the other hand reportedly rejected united because no of champions league football
Spanish papers are saying that Di Maria has rejected PSG offers and he wants to go to EPL....but in Champions League. He would be a fool to reject ManUtd only bcoz they won't be playing Champions League this season. Vidal's chances of coming do look bright - he himself said that he would be quite interested in going to one of the biggest clubs in the world.. Some reports suggest that they are also looking at Cavani. And as for Hummels - seems like Barcelona also want him. Quite a few of the current players will also be sold this time - Bebe, Vidic, Ferdinand etc.

Hate is a rather strong word, no? BTW do watch La Liga this season, or at least Barcelona's matches, they have Messi and Neymar (and Suarez also). You will get an idea of why Messi is rated so highly.
Well not hate, just don't like him. And if you'd seen my post I've written he's a club match legend. Actually yes, he has been the best in his era in club matches but couldn't do the same in International matches. He's overrated in internationals, I can say that by comparing his club career stats to his international stats.
Messi is a club matches legend though.

For united fans but for me :(( Vidal looks a certainty and Hummels still a possiblity Reus, Dortmund said they wouldn't sell him this season but he wanted a move o barca but that was ruined by the suarez move apparently he is annoyed about that ruining his chance of a move to United, so if Man U bid the the right price they will get him. Di Maria on the other hand reportedly rejected united because no of champions league football
Doubt Vidal will leave Seria A champions to a team not in CL. Even Madrid couldn't prize him away . Probably its PR stuff like Kroos And anything thinking Reus or Hummels are leaving BVB don't know much about Dortmund lol And Hummels already rules out any chance of leaving anytime soon let alone this season

Spanish papers are saying that Di Maria has rejected PSG offers and he wants to go to EPL....but in Champions League. He would be a fool to reject ManUtd only bcoz they won't be playing Champions League this season. Vidal's chances of coming do look bright - he himself said that he would be quite interested in going to one of the biggest clubs in the world.. Some reports suggest that they are also looking at Cavani. And as for Hummels - seems like Barcelona also want him. Quite a few of the current players will also be sold this time - Bebe, Vidic, Ferdinand etc.
Di Maria will prolly end up at Arsenal or Chelsea but I agree he would be better going to united ( or Liverpool :P) because Man U need him more as United don't have any top class wingers. Man U need to sell Rooney and get another striker like Cavani or Jackson Martinez , Rooney is wasting your wage bill, no way is he worth 300 k a week maybe half of that but I suppose no other club apart from United will be willing to match that, so he will content at United rolling in money. If you don't get Hummels United will prolly end up with either Martins Indi or de Vrj but I think united need two cb because Jones and Smalling are unreliable. It also romoured United want another lb which don't understand after paying 30 m for Shaw then united want to get Ricardo Rodriguez for 20 m to replace Evra but cheaper option would be better United are pretty much getting rid of all the players that are past it or just useless in doing this they are bring down the average age of their squad :nice:

Doubt Vidal will leave Seria A champions to a team not in CL. Even Madrid couldn't prize him away . Probably its PR stuff like Kroos And anything thinking Reus or Hummels are leaving BVB don't know much about Dortmund lol And Hummels already rules out any chance of leaving anytime soon let alone this season
Vidal probably will leave after he has achieved pretty much everything in Seria A and probably wants a new challenge . Yes I think he would prefer champions league football but he probably be enticed by united history, Manager and given that they had been the most consistent club over the past few year in the epl . With few insurances I don't think they would have much trouble persuading him. Although I agree on the other two would be harder to prize away from Dortmund but not impossible given that some off there star players have left like lewandowski , they pretty much know Bayern are going to dominate German football next year as well . As well some players like play in certain league most want to play in the epl and also it comes down which team they support and the money offered. Btw heard reus is lfc supporter :--D In other news lfc seemed to have signed Markovic apparently gonna wear the no. 50:good:

Vidal probably will leave after he has achieved pretty much everything in Seria A and probably wants a new challenge . Yes I think he would prefer champions league football but he probably be enticed by united history, Manager and given that they had been the most consistent club over the past few year in the epl . With few insurances I don't think they would have much trouble persuading him. Although I agree on the other two would be harder to prize away from Dortmund but not impossible given that some off there star players have left like lewandowski , they pretty much know Bayern are going to dominate German football next year as well . As well some players like play in certain league most want to play in the epl and also it comes down which team they support and the money offered. Btw heard reus is lfc supporter :--D In other news lfc seemed to have signed Markovic apparently gonna wear the no. 50:good:
I don't follow much Seria A tbh football so don't know . May be he will join United but Juventus themselves are one of the biggest clubs in football with massive history tbh . As for achieving everything hee still has a lot to achieve in CL so one would think he would want CL to consider moving from them .Maybe bigger wages can convince I suppose still doubt it though . As for Reus or Hummels nope no chance BVB aren't a selling club. As for being LFC fan not true lol .He is a massive childhood fan of Dortmund and that's why choose them when even Bayern were interested . Yeah happy to see Markovic finally tied up. Great potential like Sterling :nice:

Saying Messi choked yesterday is fair enough...he did. It can happen to anyone. He still has a WC, maybe even 2 to redeem himself. The irony though is claiming a player who couldn't even get his team out of the group stages as being better than Messi. I would like to know how many goals Ronaldo has scored in all 3 WCs he has played..compare that to how many Messi scored in this one alone. You will have your answer!

I don't follow much Seria A tbh football so don't know . May be he will join United but Juventus themselves are one of the biggest clubs in football with massive history tbh . As for achieving everything hee still has a lot to achieve in CL so one would think he would want CL to consider moving from them .Maybe bigger wages can convince I suppose still doubt it though . As for Reus or Hummels nope no chance BVB aren't a selling club. As for being LFC fan not true lol .He is a massive childhood fan of Dortmund and that's why choose them when even Bayern were interested . Yeah happy to see Markovic finally tied up. Great potential like Sterling :nice:
No worries. TBH I don't follow Seria A that much either :two_thumbs_up: They probably give him higher wages and probably give him some insurances of champions league football next season and If they don't get it probably activate a buy out clause but it is likely that Man U will be back in the champions legume next season. Oh thought Reus was A LFC supporter. No worries we weren't likely to get him anyway and I also hope Hummels stays at Dortmund. Hope Markovic turns out to be another sterling or Hopefully even Better Some people have compared him to Ronaldo and Messi at his age.:two_thumbs_up:

Saying Messi choked yesterday is fair enough...he did. It can happen to anyone. He still has a WC' date=' maybe even 2 to redeem himself. The irony though is claiming a player who couldn't even get his team out of the group stages as being better than Messi. I would like to know how many goals Ronaldo has scored in all 3 WCs he has played..compare that to how many Messi scored in this one alone. You will have your answer![/quote'] Both Messi and Ronaldo has scored 3 goals in their world cup career I think. And neither has scored in a world cup knock out either. Edit: Messi has actually 4 to Ronaldo's 3 .Messi has scored vs Iran , Nigeria and Bosnia. Rinaldo vs N.Korea ,Iran and Ghana. Not exactly heavy weights either

you were watching a different match then most of others.
They were having 65% of the possesion triple time the pass.. Argentina had few moments. Overall Germany played better.. This Germany team is already one of the greatest team . Argentina showed great spirit like Ghana .. But in theory apart from Messi who also choked in vital moments Germany is superior to Argentina every which way.

Totally disagree with the last line but expected from people who just watches wc matches only.messi is miles better than the fat Ronaldo and this is coming from a big fan of Ronaldo. Maradona and pele are from different generations so wont compare
Consider this- if it was Ronaldo (the fat one) last night, considering how many times Messi made it into the penalty box area one on one (and a clean break too!), do you really see Ronaldo not burying atleast one ? Messi has better dribble skills than Ronaldo and is almost as good, if not better, at protecting the ball while advancing. But two things Messi is nowhere in Fat Ronaldo's category: ability to score and bury chances and ability to win back the ball from defenders. Ronaldo and Messi are hard to compare because they play different positions with different skillsets. Ronaldo is not a traditional midfielder with good scoring skills like Messi, Maradona, Rodriguez or Zidane were/are. He is a forward who had the best shot in history and amazing ball-carry, which means if he is not shooting his most amazing shot, he is passing for the final touch to someone else. He is not a ball distributor like Messi is.

Both Messi and Ronaldo has scored 3 goals in their world cup career I think. And neither has scored in a world cup knock out either. Edit: Messi has actually 4 to Ronaldo's 3 .Messi has scored vs Iran , Nigeria and Bosnia. Rinaldo vs N.Korea ,Iran and Ghana. Not exactly heavy weights either
So basically Messi has scored more in this WC alone than Ronaldo Cr. has scored in all his WCs combined(3 WCs)....which means there is no way you can justify Ronaldo being better than Messi just because Messi didn't deliver in the knockouts....Ronaldo didn't even deliver in the group stages this time and despite their respective positions etc etc Messi in WCs has been unequivocally better than Ronaldo...by Ronaldo I am talking about the overrated show pony prima donna from Portugal, not the legend from Brazil.

Consider this- if it was Ronaldo (the fat one) last night, considering how many times Messi made it into the penalty box area one on one (and a clean break too!), do you really see Ronaldo not burying atleast one ? Messi has better dribble skills than Ronaldo and is almost as good, if not better, at protecting the ball while advancing. But two things Messi is nowhere in Fat Ronaldo's category: ability to score and bury chances and ability to win back the ball from defenders. Ronaldo and Messi are hard to compare because they play different positions with different skillsets. Ronaldo is not a traditional midfielder with good scoring skills like Messi, Maradona, Rodriguez or Zidane were/are. He is a forward who had the best shot in history and amazing ball-carry, which means if he is not shooting his most amazing shot, he is passing for the final touch to someone else. He is not a ball distributor like Messi is.
He only had one genuine shot at the goal...when he was mano e mano with the keeper and he missed.....the other times you speak about he pretty would have had to been some sort of superhuman to score...the only reason it even looked like there was a chance was because he dribbled past blokes in a manner virtually no other player would have done. Harsh to penalise someone for that. It is like blaming Tendulkar for India losing the Chennai test in 1999. That one chance where he was one on one with the goalie I definitely agree...okay count the final free kick too...but otherwise he never had a realistic shot at a goal at anytime...

Totally disagree with the last line but expected from people who just watches wc matches only.messi is miles better than the fat Ronaldo and this is coming from a big fan of Ronaldo. Maradona and pele are from different generations so wont compare
Dis agree. And this is coming from a guy who has been following soccer from 98 (club and national). Messi is no where near the scoring instinct R9 had. Forget the dribbling, R9 scored. Watch his games, if you are new to this. The places and positions R9 scored from was just unbelievable. His Hat trick at Man u, or His semi final goal against Turkey, simply marvelous. Again, I am not against Messi. But he does need to start up showing for his nation too. Even Robinho overshadowed him in 07 copa America.

Dis agree. And this is coming from a guy who has been following soccer from 98 (club and national). Messi is no where near the scoring instinct R9 had. Forget the dribbling, R9 scored. Watch his games, if you are new to this. The places and positions R9 scored from was just unbelievable. His Hat trick at Man u, or His semi final goal against Turkey, simply marvelous. Again, I am not against Messi. But he does need to start up showing for his nation too. Even Robinho overshadowed him in 07 copa America.
I am watching from before that. Yes i agree Messi's world cup campaign is not exactly spectacular compared to lot of players over the years in the world cup. Since i am not a follower of other leagues i cannot comment about his overall ability. Nothing to be offended. But it is what it is. He pulled off couple of magical goals. Other than that he was shut down by most teams. Robben made his presence felt more than Messi (okay besides the diving :cantstop: ).