La Liga, Bundesliga and Serie A 2014/15

Sachin=GOD

Portugal has fantastic under 20 team ..too bad ronaldo will be gone before they mature .. Let's see what he does next year..to me he still has 2 years left at this level and after that he can be level of top strikers ..his problem is when pace delines he cannot just play deeper as he is right now out and out goal scorer and after a while you need pace even for that .. Just look at Torres and falcao after they lost pace ..
You always do. Slow strikers cannot get into the positions ahead of defenders quickly enough for many tap ins. But he's still scoring hattricks I guess it must be a Benetiz genius tactic after all :giggle: Next year I really hope Portugal park bus like in 2012. Show no intent of scoring goal. But this time not fark it up on penalties or sneak in corner etc. Euro is one tournament I have seen a crap team completely park bus, score lucky goals and win. Greece in 2004. :--D You just can't predict the Euro sometimes. So much unpredicatable stuff happened in 2004 Greece won Euro then dissapeared, in 2005 Liverpool fluked way to UCL title. :rofl:

I reckon more than half of that Liverpool team ended up nowhere. Maybe it was Benetiz :omg: Oh and I forgot Porto 2004 too. So it's definitely possible for Portugal. Germany is not as strong, Spain struggle to score as many with no real quality strikers bar Costa who they don't like. Italy is not at the level they once were and have many problems, England is always chit and even when good manage to fark up, Belgium you can't be sure about, France is pretty good. Holland is good but LVG did pretty well with the 5-3-2 and they conceded very few. Now formation will probably different. No team is a very strong favorite imo, these are the tournaments where minnows can perform. Like a UCL with Barca missing Messi, Real Ronaldo and Bayern Robbery is a UCL where minnows can perform.

You always do. Slow strikers cannot get into the positions ahead of defenders quickly enough for many tap ins. But he's still scoring hattricks I guess it must be a Benetiz genius tactic after all :giggle: :
Some even ageing strikers are so instinctively good the movement allows them to do that, I dont know if Ron can do that when he is into his early 30's but hope he can - i mean the likes of Klose, Inzaghi - even in their youth they were never quick. Also, One my my favourite players - Kevin Phillips

Some even ageing strikers are so instinctively good the movement allows them to do that' date=' I dont know if Ron can do that when he is into his early 30's but hope he can - i mean the likes of Klose, Inzaghi - even in their youth they were never quick. Also, One my my favourite players - Kevin Phillips[/quote'] Thomas Muller in WC's too. But there are goals in the video you can see where a burst of speed have got him or both him and Bale ahead for tap in. Other tap ins are just positioning in the box.

I reckon more than half of that Liverpool team ended up nowhere. Maybe it was Benetiz :omg:
GK 1 Poland Jerzy Dudek RB 3 Republic of Ireland Steve Finnan Substituted off 46' CB 23 England Jamie Carragher Booked 75' CB 4 Finland Sami Hyypiä LB 21 Mali Djimi Traoré DM 14 Spain Xabi Alonso RM 10 Spain Luis García CM 8 England Steven Gerrard © LM 6 Norway John Arne Riise SS 7 Australia Harry Kewell Substituted off 23' CF 5 Czech Republic Milan BaroÅ¡ Booked 81' Substituted off 85' Substitutes: GK 20 England Scott Carson DF 17 Spain Josemi MF 16 Germany Dietmar Hamann Substituted in 46' MF 18 Spain Antonio Núñez MF 25 Croatia Igor BiÅ¡ćan FW 9 France Djibril Cissé Substituted in 85' FW 11 Czech Republic Vladimír Å micer Substituted in 23' Manager: Spain Rafael Benítez Yeah, look back at some of the names, you wouldnt think they were Cl winners!

You always do. Slow strikers cannot get into the positions ahead of defenders quickly enough for many tap ins. But he's still scoring hattricks I guess it must be a Benetiz genius tactic after all :giggle: Next year I really hope Portugal park bus like in 2012. Show no intent of scoring goal. But this time not fark it up on penalties or sneak in corner etc. Euro is one tournament I have seen a crap team completely park bus, score lucky goals and win. Greece in 2004. :--D You just can't predict the Euro sometimes. So much unpredicatable stuff happened in 2004 Greece won Euro then dissapeared, in 2005 Liverpool fluked way to UCL title. :rofl:
Liverpool beat Juventus managed by Capello in QF and Chelsea managed by Mourinho in semi both over two legs .And then scored 3 against a defense having Cafu Maldini Nesta and Stam . Beat teams managed by 3 best managers of this generation . Fluked ? lol

GK 1 Poland Jerzy Dudek RB 3 Republic of Ireland Steve Finnan Substituted off 46' CB 23 England Jamie Carragher Booked 75' CB 4 Finland Sami Hyypiä LB 21 Mali Djimi Traoré DM 14 Spain Xabi Alonso RM 10 Spain Luis García CM 8 England Steven Gerrard © LM 6 Norway John Arne Riise SS 7 Australia Harry Kewell Substituted off 23' CF 5 Czech Republic Milan Baro Booked 81' Substituted off 85' Substitutes: GK 20 England Scott Carson DF 17 Spain Josemi MF 16 Germany Dietmar Hamann Substituted in 46' MF 18 Spain Antonio Núñez MF 25 Croatia Igor Bićan FW 9 France Djibril Cissé Substituted in 85' FW 11 Czech Republic Vladimír micer Substituted in 23' Manager: Spain Rafael Benítez Yeah, look back at some of the names, you wouldnt think they were Cl winners!
Steve Finnan and Luis Garcia are hardly some unknown obscure names .

Liverpool beat Juventus managed by Capello in QF and Chelsea managed by Mourinho in semi both over two legs .And then scored 3 against a defense having Cafu Maldini Nesta and Stam . Beat teams managed by 3 best managers of this generation . Fluked ? lol
Lucky vs Chelsea, that goal should never have stood... N9upojC-XBg Lucky vs Juve, a good away goal was disallowed... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4407891.stm Liverpool 2-1 Juventus Liverpool earned a slender advantage in their Champions League quarter-final with Juventus after Anfield had paid its respects to the Heysel victims. Sami Hyypia's left-foot shot put Liverpool ahead and Luis Garcia's superb strike doubled the lead. Zlatan Ibrahimovic hit the post, while what looked a good goal by Alessandro del Piero was ruled out for offside. And Lucky in the final....this was at 1-0 down, http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/may/25/minutebyminute.championsleague 28 mins: Shevchenko celebrates after side-footing a low ball past Dudek and into the Liverpool goal, but the linesman puts a stop to his gallop with a wave of his flag. Offside. Kaka had gone on a rampaging run through Liverpool's midfield and played a through ball to Shevchenko, which may have come as a result of a Carragher tackle. In that case it wouldn't have been offside. A let-off for Liverpool. http://www.the42.ie/liverpool-milan-champions-league-final-analysis-1479649-May2015/ They had already been warned at 1-0, as Kaka played through Shevchenko for an effort that was disallowed thanks to a questionable offside decision. ------------------------------------------ Fluked.

How is having little bit luck considered fluke ? Just look at final this is team which game back from behind to make one of the greatest come back in history of game so I disagree even though it's not my team and I don't really like them . In football there is nothing like fluke not in champions league at least ..

How is having little bit luck considered fluke ? Just look at final this is team which game back from behind to make one of the greatest come back in history of game so I disagree even though it's not my team and I don't really like them . In football there is nothing like fluke not in champions league at least ..
Too many nobodies in 1 team. You know what Liverpool did in EPL that year? Finished 5th and had well over 10 losses out of 38 games. Confirmed fluke/strong team spirit bs that got them through.

Champions league does not mean best team in world wins that year .. Sure they have best chance but its his you play in tournament and this is long tournament with 2 legs in every game so if any team wins it they deserve it . Chelsea were not best team in world in 2012 and similarly even Liverpool might not be but that doesn't not make achievement fluke . If anything sides like barca of today or Bayern are rare and mostly its not common to have this much domination .

We have to understand that at this level gap between teams is not that much and with bit of luck and bit of good form one team can beat another . Just look at Chelsea last season and this season...which was better side ? Obviously this season ..yet we did better in this tournament last season .. This is why I always say there is lot of luck involved even with things like injury and this is reason no team has ever won back to back in this tournament but it still does not make it fluke and it still is tremendous achievement to win this tournament. To me consistency and over all level of team is seen in league while knock out based tournaments always have lot of luck involved .

Champions league does not mean best team in world wins that year .. Sure they have best chance but its his you play in tournament and this is long tournament with 2 legs in every game so if any team wins it they deserve it . Chelsea were not best team in world in 2012 and similarly even Liverpool might not be but that doesn't not make achievement fluke . If anything sides like barca of today or Bayern are rare and mostly its not common to have this much domination .
Well Liverpool that season was a fair bit worse than United this season Id say in the league. I mean it's a great achievement but it was shocking, and Greece winning Euro...

Well Liverpool that season was a fair bit worse than United this season Id say in the league. I mean it's a great achievement but it was shocking' date=' and Greece winning Euro...[/quote'] didn't united last year gave bayern a decent competition ? :giggle: like i said teams at top level are really really close ..its only now some teams have become lets say "perfect" like bayern and barca and others very close like juve and chelsea but most of these teams can beat other on their day

didn't united last year gave bayern a decent competition ? :giggle: like i said teams at top level are really really close ..its only now some teams have become lets say "perfect" like bayern and barca and others very close like juve and chelsea but most of these teams can beat other on their day
True they did and some teams are perfectly well balanced now :two_thumbs_up:

Lucky vs Chelsea' date= that goal should never have stood... N9upojC-XBg Lucky vs Juve, a good away goal was disallowed... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/4407891.stm Liverpool 2-1 Juventus Liverpool earned a slender advantage in their Champions League quarter-final with Juventus after Anfield had paid its respects to the Heysel victims. Sami Hyypia's left-foot shot put Liverpool ahead and Luis Garcia's superb strike doubled the lead. Zlatan Ibrahimovic hit the post, while what looked a good goal by Alessandro del Piero was ruled out for offside. And Lucky in the final....this was at 1-0 down, http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/may/25/minutebyminute.championsleague 28 mins: Shevchenko celebrates after side-footing a low ball past Dudek and into the Liverpool goal, but the linesman puts a stop to his gallop with a wave of his flag. Offside. Kaka had gone on a rampaging run through Liverpool's midfield and played a through ball to Shevchenko, which may have come as a result of a Carragher tackle. In that case it wouldn't have been offside. A let-off for Liverpool. http://www.the42.ie/liverpool-milan-champions-league-final-analysis-1479649-May2015/ They had already been warned at 1-0, as Kaka played through Shevchenko for an effort that was disallowed thanks to a questionable offside decision. ------------------------------------------ Fluked.
Lucky against Chelsea ?:hysterical: If not for the goal Cech would have been sent and awarded penalty for Liverpool .
6 mins: That was fantastic play from Liverpool. Gerrard's ball through the centre for Baros was inch-perfect and if Liverpool hadn't scored, they'd almost certainly have got a penalty and seen Petr Cech get sent off. Which would have been better for them, really.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2005/may/03/minutebyminute.sport But Liverpool were lucky ?:cantstop: And CL final Gattuso didnt get red card despite denying a clear goal scoring opportunity and conceding penalty.

Too many nobodies in 1 team. You know what Liverpool did in EPL that year? Finished 5th and had well over 10 losses out of 38 games. Confirmed fluke/strong team spirit bs that got them through.
Yeah dont bring chelsea because they also lost 10 games that season in 11-12.:cantstop:

Liverpool 2004/2005, don't bring Chelsea 2012 into this btw, they were a better side. Played: 38 Wins: 17 Drawn: 7 Lost: 14 Conceded almost 3 times more goals, lost 13 more games than Chelsea who they knocked out
:hysterical: Yeah Chelsea in 2011-12 were the best :two_thumbs_up: Just gave new meaning to getting fluke
Chelsea certainly used up all of their nine lives. In the last four, Barcelona laid siege to the Chelsea box throughout the first leg in London but could not find the net - despite Alexis Sanchez and Pedro striking the woodwork. Didier Drogba struck at the other end with the hosts’ only shot on target to give them a narrow advantage. It was a similar story at Camp Nou, Lionel Messi missing a decisive penalty and Barca squandering numerous chances. Against all odds, the 10-man visitors scored with two of only three shots on goal to somehow snatch a 2-2 draw. The showpiece against Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena was one of the most one-sided Champions League finals in history, yet Chelsea emerged victorious. The Germans racked up an incredible 26 shots and 20 corners, but only broke the deadlock with seven minutes remaining through Thomas Muller. The 'visitors' forced extra time in the final minute, with Drogba scoring off Chelsea's only corner of the game. Bayern continued to dominate and Arjen Robben missed a penalty in the extra 30 minutes, but Chelsea clinched the trophy by winning 4-3 on penalties.
Such a better side :hysterical: