Best Hindi thrillers of recent times

DomainK

may be i am spamming this thread. but if anyone is looking for action movie from 1990s , then Ghatak is very good. Below is one of the best scenes of Indian cinema for me from Ghatak when Sunny Deol comes to know that his father (amrish puri) is in last stage of cancer and has just abt month of life left. wonderful dialogues and acting. Watch for first 6 minutes - [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQtEnrvSWYY[/ame]

Kahaani is so overrated,a crappy plot tht has no logic and KCK premise is laughable. Why is Bollywood so bad with thrillers?
Bollywood so bad with thrillers? Just THrillers? You mean they are good at something ? Like what? This is an industry which produces more than 800 films a year, out of which not even 10 are hits, what can you expect from this industry. Amazing industry it is for sure. Which has such a great percentage of failures yet -- rules the roost. No wonder, outsiders scratch their heads (and balls alike) trying to figure out what this industry is all about. Coming back to topic, I have watched a couple of movies which have been listed, and they are average at best.

may be i am spamming this thread. but if anyone is looking for action movie from 1990s , then Ghatak is very good. Below is one of the best scenes of Indian cinema for me from Ghatak when Sunny Deol comes to know that his father (amrish puri) is in last stage of cancer and has just abt month of life left. wonderful dialogues and acting. Watch for first 6 minutes - www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQtEnrvSWYY
Amrish Puri :hatsoff:

Brilliant. but what an under rated actor...aamir khan and nasiruddin shah get bigged up alot more than him but Amrish Puri was equally good if not better..
Aamir Khan is overrated. Amrish Puri was fantastic,doing roles like these and playing villian like Mogambo with equal ease. another one who's underrated is Anupam Kher imo.

Aamir Khan is overrated. Amrish Puri was fantastic,doing roles like these and playing villian like Mogambo with equal ease. another one who's underrated is Anupam Kher imo.
Correct abt Anupam Kher...for some reason Muslim actors get bigged up more. Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin(not tht much, but alot for a new comer) Anupam Kher is brilliant. Vinay Pathak, KK Menon are fabulous too. Om puri and Boman Irani are very good.

Correct abt Anupam Kher...for some reason Muslim actors get bigged up more. Irrfan Khan, Nawazuddin(not tht much, but alot for a new comer) Anupam Kher is brilliant. Vinay Pathak, KK Menon are fabulous too. Om puri and Boman Irani are very good.
Irfan isn't a new comer and Nawazuddin is pretty damn good. Deserves all the credit coming his way.

That was only for Nawazuddin and he(Nawaz) is very good no doubts... But even he is not exactly a newcomer i am finding out - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nawazuddin_Siddiqui#Filmography
He's done very, very small roles in Bollywood movies. In his interview he said, they din't give him big roles because he wasn't really a good looking guy and they couldn't waste extra lights on him since he was dark. Remember the thief in Munabhai M.B.B.S who steals Sanjay Dutt's father's bag in the railway station? That was him. I have seen him in Munabhai and Dev D before becoming famous. His big break was in Black Friday in which he was awesome despite a small screen time.

He's done very, very small roles in Bollywood movies. In his interview he said, they din't give him big roles because he wasn't really a good looking guy and they couldn't waste extra lights on him since he was dark. Remember the thief in Munabhai M.B.B.S who steals Sanjay Dutt's father's bag in the railway station? That was him. I have seen him in Munabhai and Dev D before becoming famous. His big break was in Black Friday in which he was awesome despite a small screen time.
WTF :haha: I noticed him here

4JKg6TmEJ6E