Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

I was talking about just the defensive part. Yeah bit of an exaggeration but Schweinstiger is good' date=' like he was in World Cup. Alonso is above average but not as good as Matic. :nice:[/quote'] I know they are great players and all depend on form ..probably bayern will steam roll us :cantstop: Still we are best bet so support us in champions league :giggle: About matic I think he has made most interceptions in league and I told u he is one always there to stop counters and make crucial tackle which you just don't see in stats Most valuable player after hazard and 2 new comers

Yeah. When fabregas oscar Drogba willian were kept quiet he was creating some magic.
This is difference between great players and good ones and we missed Costa badly because he creates goal too out of no where but still great effort by team away from home I just found out we have superior head to head record against Man United :omg:

I know they are great players and all depend on form ..probably bayern will steam roll us :cantstop: Still we are best bet so support us in champions league :giggle: About matic I think he has made most interceptions in league and I told u he is one always there to stop counters and make crucial tackle which you just don't see in stats Most valuable player after hazard and 2 new comers
:two_thumbs_up:

I mean best bet in epl so every one support us :mad: Also United will finish top 4 they are miles ahead of Liverpool and even arsenal no need to worry :cheer:
After we land a few defenders in January should be good to go. Smalling's baseline level is not world class, Jones hasn't fulfilled potential and Evans is maybe bit better than Smalling. Rojo doesn't look that great too but it's early days. Need someone who is already established and has done it the past. Dortmund seem to be struggling :evil: Hummels in January hopefully. We have had the best defenses for past decade and need to use our power (we are obviously bigger than any1 :finger:) And yes I will support defeat of Chelsea to Bayern :hysterical:

Best defence is not made by names defence is more about organisation and that is where LVG will come handy .. You yourself said goo defence does not even need to make those exciting tackles :winky: And don't wrry we will manage bayern while you guys are eating popcorn at home mid week :finger:

Best defence is not made by names defence is more about organisation and that is where LVG will come handy .. You yourself said goo defence does not even need to make those exciting tackles :winky: And don't wrry we will manage bayern while you guys are eating popcorn at home mid week :finger:
And the current lot are often out of position and don't anticipate danger like Ferdinand and Vidic who made it look easy. They belong to a team like Everton not one as big as us :finger:

And the current lot are often out of position and don't anticipate danger like Ferdinand and Vidic who made it look easy. They belong to a team like Everton not one as big as us :finger:
I know but having hummels alone won't change anything unlike strikers a lone good defender will not effect much United just needs time and current defenders will start shining too obviously then they can buy better one like hummels but no way best defence in world it does not work like that :cantstop:

with costa's injury roblems should go for another striker along with a good midfielder
Current situation is little bit freaky with 3 strikers getting injured at same time and drogba half fit No one will want to play behind remy and Costa and for that job even drogba is enough but for next season when drogba goes we need good back up..agree :two_thumbs_up: But I think Jose will give another week off to Costa and play him end of next to next week against liver pool this way he will have one month rest and probably injury problem dealt with :two_thumbs_up: I even wrote here yesterday that since city lose we can rest Costa and just go for 1 point and Jose did that imo as in One rum this will be better that 2 points

I know but having hummels alone won't change anything unlike strikers a lone good defender will not effect much United just needs time and current defenders will start shining too obviously then they can buy better one like hummels but no way best defence in world it does not work like that :cantstop:
We'll buy 2 then. Biggest club! :aetsch: