Chelsea FC

SLICKR392

:phehehe: So how does ur team being eliminated in football feel? Is this feel a feel u have felt before? Is the feel different to cricket elimination? Just second to winning is seeing rivals failing. It's no different with football and that too when rival is a dirty team like Chelsea. Or just when it is Chelsea full stop. Great news! :D

:phehehe: So how does ur team being eliminated in football feel? Is this feel a feel u have felt before? Is the feel different to cricket elimination? Just second to winning is seeing rivals failing. It's no different with football and that too when rival is a dirty team like Chelsea. Or just when it is Chelsea full stop. Great news! :D
atleast i know how it feels unlike you who changes team on elimination :phehehe: what was your team again ? united,madrid or some one else ? :P

Prediction for PSG this year? Vey very physical game to say least...Costa, Cavani, Matic, Luiz few others..which sport r they playing? PSG play like Stoke with more technical skill. Some teams get overwhelmed in England but they play fast, play physical, maintain it late on. Solid stuff.

Prediction for PSG this year? Vey very physical game to say least...Costa, Cavani, Matic, Luiz few others..which sport r they playing? PSG play like Stoke with more technical skill. Some teams get overwhelmed in England but they play fast, play physical, maintain it late on. Solid stuff.
they will get destroyed by one of spanish side but can beat current real madrid and atetico who have form dip they cannot compete with bayern or barca over 2 legs and physical is fine but chelsea played very badly and it wont work on better sides. i am sure atletico if on form will give back 10 times :giggle:

they will get destroyed by one of spanish side but can beat current real madrid and atetico who have form dip they cannot compete with bayern or barca over 2 legs and physical is fine but chelsea played very badly and it wont work on better sides. i am sure atletico if on form will give back 10 times :giggle:
So eliminated next round :two_thumbs_up: Anyways Courtois made a pretty good save on first glance anyway looked awesome reflex save. Grabs those air ball too easy also. But Chelsea choked :rofl: Uncharecterisitic of Chelsea side, Mourinho side to not keep compusure and allow same guy get strong headers 2 times in like a min from corners :cantstop:

So eliminated next round :two_thumbs_up: Anyways Courtois made a pretty good save on first glance anyway looked awesome reflex save. Grabs those air ball too easy also. But Chelsea choked :rofl: Uncharecterisitic of Chelsea side, Mourinho side to not keep compusure and allow same guy get strong headers 2 times in like a min from corners :cantstop:
not uncharacteristic at all we have been giving away leads all season let me share 1 stat....in entire season there has been 1 occasion where we did not score a goal and that was sunderland and classic chelsea side with stat like this who kept clean sheets would have won almost all games but we keep leaking goals and never close games. we do not go for kill for 2nd goal and comes back to bites us as we do not really have shown we can defend 1 goal lead for entire 90 minutes .

i am no expert and still new to game but i evne chatted with you before plenty of times that how la liga and bundesliga sides seem to fight for ball much more in middle of park while in epl its end to end which can look exciting to new fan but does not means quality is good . when i see la liga sides i very rarely see some one able to run through middle with ball without passing while its very common in epl ... even barca has to use very skillful one touch passes to open up teams ..