Pro Kabbadi League

Sachin=GOD

lol, change the name to pro kindergarden league :rofl: I never left without seeing blood in kabbadi in my college matches. they shld bring some bull fighters from madurai/dindigul, to toy with these kiddos :haha: a single guy can take on these entire teams :hehe:

Rider slipped on the sheet and and caught :rofl:
Delhi defence lol
seen some matches dood, there is no plans for the path, no dynamic stances, no plan B escape route, looks like a show off match :fail: there is no team from punjab/haryana as well, who are light years ahead of the entire north india. :facepalm:

seen some matches dood, there is no plans for the path, no dynamic stances, no plan B escape route, looks like a show off match :fail: there is no team from punjab/haryana as well, who are light years ahead of the entire north india. :facepalm:
@Bold: Maybe that's the reason. There will be no competition. :--D Well i am enjoying this league.:dance: But i agree with your blood comment. matches in school were violent and much more aggressive than these matches.

Exactly this feels very soft and naive .

Patna won today. :yay: The Telugu team were going with a tried and tested strategy to block the best player and they succeeded too in blocking the no 1 player and captain Rakesh but forgot about others and the 2nd best player of Patna became the man of the match. :giggle: BTW in yesterdays match a korean player JAN KUN LEE single handedly gave Bengal team their first win and he was not played in first match. :haha: Seems less violent but except for few matches every match has been a close one. Mumbai is clearly the team to beat and Telugu team the weakest but they stopped mumbai to a draw somehow. :cantstop:

Makes sense to have a more less blood thirsty format.....take a look at UFC for example....back in the day it used to be a no holds barred fight with lots of blood and knockouts....pretty gruesome and no one took it seriously .Once it became more strategy based with all the different aspects of MMA ,with submissions,K.O's and all these rules it is taken seriously as a real sport now. I support this initiative....Blood and Gruesome nature will get viewers for short term but to be taken seriously as an actual sport this is a good start

Makes sense to have a more less blood thirsty format.....take a look at UFC for example....back in the day it used to be a no holds barred fight with lots of blood and knockouts....pretty gruesome and no one took it seriously .Once it became more strategy based with all the different aspects of MMA ,with submissions,K.O's and all these rules it is taken seriously as a real sport now. I support this initiative....Blood and Gruesome nature will get viewers for short term but to be taken seriously as an actual sport this is a good start
Agree. Less violence means more crowd because not everybody likes blood and excessive violence.

Mumbai are just too strong, they are still undefeated after 3 rounds :hatsoff:. Need something special from teams to beat them. Battle between No 1 mumbai and no 2 bengaluru was too one sided in favour of mumbai. Bangaluru and jaipur are running for 2nd spot. Patna and Bengal are next 2 teams. Jaipur has the best defence and Patna has the best attack but Mumbai has a good balance and thats why they win. The bottom 3 teams are just like IPL. :giggle: Telegu Titans (Won 1 out of 4) Dabangg Delhi (Lost 3 out of 4 home games. :haha:) Puneri Paltans (Won 1 out of 5) Mumbai are confirmed a place in Semi's. Rest spots still open. This was the move of the round from 3rd round from Pakistan's Wasim Sajjad: http://www.starsports.com/kabaddi/matchvideos/index.html?v=1343837 Now time for 4th round in Patna. :dance: Go Patna. :ohyeah:

On another note' date=' how many tickets do they even sell on average? Around 2,000? That too with two back-to-back matches in one stadium. Is that enough to keep running the franchises?[/quote'] Dont know about the exact numbers but i assume its around 2000 seeing the crowd. The price is Rs 250 for lowest ticket here.