Angel Di Maria transfer

Sooda

He is good to watch But once United's squad is settled he will be even more threatening helping united challenge for the title. Wish he joined chelsea or atleast Man C.
dude trust me he is nt type of player who is consistent his strength is that he wins you some games on his own just see his passing rate its into range of 75-78 in most games and chelsea can win against strongest teams in world and united will take 3-4 years to get there :giggle: infact i want united to do better as they are better than other english clubs in champions league but it will take them years to get at level of chelsea who are almost complete and prbably third strongest club today after madrid and bayern

dude trust me he is nt type of player who is consistent his strength is that he wins you some games on his own just see his passing rate its into range of 75-78 in most games and chelsea can win against strongest teams in world and united will take 3-4 years to get there :giggle: infact i want united to do better as they are better than other english clubs in champions league but it will take them years to get at level of chelsea who are almost complete and prbably third strongest club today after madrid and bayern
I don't. Bunch of red bozos :beee:

I don't want to see teams like Liverpool make mockery of league in champions league by giving up before game :((
I too wanted them in the CL, said it in the UCL thread, but I like how they are struggling. :--D Bhen*** used to have some sheer arrogance when they were on top.