Angel Di Maria transfer

Sooda

I too wanted them in the CL' date=' said it in the UCL thread, but I like how they are struggling. :--D Bhen*** used to have some sheer arrogance when they were on top.[/quote'] In last 10 years chelsea if anything have been more consistent :giggle: I have a feeling this is year chelsea spend big and go to level of bayern and other top teams just see links with reus Anyway I do not hate United more teams who are in form the better and LVG himself said it will take 3 years and imo other teams are not sitting still arsenal is on brink of becoming good with 2 or so weakness left and chelsea are already perfect but now it's about getting back ups and more fire power if mourihno wants it City I don't know where they are going but they spend big no and I think they have 2 players in league with silva and aguero ..they will also only get better ..

^ :five:

In last 10 years chelsea if anything have been more consistent :giggle: I have a feeling this is year chelsea spend big and go to level of bayern and other top teams just see links with reus Anyway I do not hate United more teams who are in form the better and LVG himself said it will take 3 years and imo other teams are not sitting still arsenal is on brink of becoming good with 2 or so weakness left and chelsea are already perfect but now it's about getting back ups and more fire power if mourihno wants it City I don't know where they are going but they spend big no and I think they have 2 players in league with silva and aguero ..they will also only get better ..
City is good, UCL is just not for them and has been below par in the last few weeks in PL. LVG is a chu, he said he will get ManU back on track in 3 months, aur ab 3 years. Lol! He won't even be there for 3 years. Poor Moyes

FYI to reach Bayern level just by having all the money is not possible. I mean the Bayern of 2012-13. If that was the case Man *****y wouldn't be getting eliminated so early in the UCL. Big spending teams can only go so far and Chelsea is another one of them. More so now with that guy Mourinho as manager.

FYI to reach Bayern level just by having all the money is not possible. I mean the Bayern of 2012-13. If that was the case Man *****y wouldn't be getting eliminated so early in the UCL. Big spending teams can only go so far and Chelsea is another one of them. More so now with that guy Mourinho as manager.
Reaching Bayern level as in 2012 UCL final?

What is wrong with you ? Lol Chelsea spent least amount of money in last 2 years and is most complete team after bayern and Madrid go watch some games And we beat them in champions league before I actually don't fear them as our playing style counters them but athletico and Real Madrid can still beat us and we need to improve Money hung is bit of hypocrisy by you really just see net spend by chelsea it was 4 million and for United 130 million ...clearly I agree with you money does not mean **** otherwise United won't be 8 th :giggle:

Reaching Bayern level as in 2012 UCL final?
I don't know how he can call chelsea out and defend bayern with straight face who have worst most corrupt strategy out of all big teams of targeting biggest players of your competition with money and getting them for less money when they are out of contract and this is just after they got beat in league by them Worst part it's not just Dortmund but every team which challenges them .,,

Want me to share some pictures about money spend ? I think it won't be needed you know it better and we reach semi final even without striker and ageing mid fielder trust me for once be objective on form we at done of the best team and just few weakness left which mourihno will fill for sure

I don't know how he can call chelsea out and defend bayern with straight face who have worst most corrupt strategy out of all big teams of targeting biggest players of your competition with money and getting them for less money when they are out of contract and this is just after they got beat in league by them Worst part it's not just Dortmund but every team which challenges them .,,
You gotta use an other side to have a go at Chelsea when your team has hit the rock bottom. :giggle: ManU fans should be the last to talk about the spending in this season. Genius Mourinho has outdone the big lot BIG TIME! Let alone that, ManU is ruining Maria.

I try my best to not start this childish trolling Soon I will start ignoring his posts because I like to be objective and not bash other team just because I don't like them .. And mourihno is making classic team which he likes which is very balanced ...he always does this :nice:

What is wrong with you ? Lol Chelsea spent least amount of money in last 2 years and is most complete team after bayern and Madrid go watch some games And we beat them in champions league before I actually don't fear them as our playing style counters them but athletico and Real Madrid can still beat us and we need to improve Money hung is bit of hypocrisy by you really just see net spend by chelsea it was 4 million and for United 130 million ...clearly I agree with you money does not mean **** otherwise United won't be 8 th :giggle:
You need to take a look at history brother. How many home grown Chelsea players have played for them recently and are modern day legends? I'll tell you only 3 in their squad and out of those fabregas was really developed only at Arsenal and to some extent Barcelona. Will Chelsea ever be able to create a Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes or if you look at Bayern players like Schweinstieger, Muller, Kroos(He only moved out this year)?

You need to take a look at history brother. How many home grown Chelsea players have played for them recently and are modern day legends? I'll tell you only 3 in their squad and out of those fabregas was really developed only at Arsenal and to some extent Barcelona. Will Chelsea ever be able to create a Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes or if you look at Bayern players like Schweinstieger' date=' Muller, Kroos(He only moved out this year)?[/quote'] Just see under 21 matches of England 3 goals scored all chelsea player and see squad list all chelsea home grown players on bench You can live in hairy while chelsea is making history right in front of your eyes and see their players See South hampton defence ? Conceded just 5 goals guess who is their left back ? Chelsea player :winky: See Stoke L the guy who beat Man City ? Chelsea player You give example of bundesliga their number 2 or 3 side have hazard another chelsea player Keep living in history while ignoring what is happening right in front of your eyes ... And don't give me crap about bayern you conveniently ignore gotze,lewandoski,neuer and now reus who they want all developed by their competition which they bought with let me guess goodwill,good German food ?,magic ??? Nope money :hysterical: They are biggest club in their country player for decades at top at very least they should be able to develop some players you can ignore the reality but they use money as much as any one in world and actually in lot more sinister way and unsporting way .

Money hung is bit of hypocrisy by you really just see net spend by chelsea it was 4 million and for United 130 million ...clearly I agree with you money does not mean **** otherwise United won't be 8 th :giggle:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You need to take a look at history brother. How many home grown Chelsea players have played for them recently and are modern day legends? I'll tell you only 3 in their squad and out of those fabregas was really developed only at Arsenal and to some extent Barcelona. Will Chelsea ever be able to create a Ryan Giggs or Paul Scholes or if you look at Bayern players like Schweinstieger' date=' Muller, Kroos(He only moved out this year)?[/quote'] What's history got to do with the earlier topic? Anyhow, lets talk history and Ryan Giggs. Why exactly are YOU calling him legendary? Apart from his quiet awesome longevity, and his neat play, he's barely been an impact player for ManU or Welsh. 10-12 titles to his name, to ManU's name but how about looking at at personal POV? Not a single goal in the domestic finals he's player, around 12, which is quiet poor for LW/CM. Not once was he difference between the 2 sides. Not soo great for an ATG. Only 2 notable awards, PFA player of the year and some BBC award. Rarely has he made an impact in big PL games against big teams. Apart from the famous Semis goal, there have been none. No big contribution in the UCL finals he's played either. Amazing feat to have such a long career, but that's pretty much it. A Ronaldo has given ManU more joy in the short span compared to Giggs's. Giggs in terms of pure skills and Scholes on the other hand has been far more amazing for ManU with that amazing accuracy. Winner against Barca in '08, FA final- ****ing amazing CV compared to Gigg's impact. Now when you say Paul Scholes, I say Frank Lampard. Their own mate Gerrard has made this point of Lampard being as good as him. So there's the modern legends from both sides. Not a lot to separate like you make it out to be. This is one of the most baseless comment I have heard in some time. Post this on a soccer forum, and the beating it might get would be insane.

What's history got to do with the earlier topic? Anyhow, lets talk history and Ryan Giggs. Why exactly are YOU calling him legendary? Apart from his quiet awesome longevity, and his neat play, he's barely been an impact player for ManU or Welsh. 10-12 titles to his name, to ManU's name but how about looking at at personal POV? Not a single goal in the domestic finals he's player, around 12, which is quiet poor for LW/CM. Not once was he difference between the 2 sides. Not soo great for an ATG. Only 2 notable awards, PFA player of the year and some BBC award. Rarely has he made an impact in big PL games against big teams. Apart from the famous Semis goal, there have been none. No big contribution in the UCL finals he's played either. Amazing feat to have such a long career, but that's pretty much it. A Ronaldo has given ManU more joy in the short span compared to Giggs's. Giggs in terms of pure skills and Scholes on the other hand has been far more amazing for ManU with that amazing accuracy. Winner against Barca in '08, FA final- ****ing amazing CV compared to Gigg's impact. Now when you say Paul Scholes, I say Frank Lampard. Their own mate Gerrard has made this point of Lampard being as good as him. So there's the modern legends from both sides. Not a lot to separate like you make it out to be. This is one of the most baseless comment I have heard in some time. Post this on a soccer forum, and the beating it might get would be insane.
good post also he is simply ignoring the part about having good scouts and good system which finds new talent early and helps them develop chesea did throw in lot of money near 2004 but since then club has become self sustaining with players on huge wages like lampard gone and terry having much more reasonable contract chelsea wage bill is less than united and arsenal with players of much better quality and current united side is most expensive side fielded in history of premier league and one of the most expensive teams in world when you add in wages and transfers BUT their revenues have fallen by 50 million euros this year now tell me how is that self sustaining system ? its just pure hypocrisy and i am just stating facts here and all the things i have written are verified ..

good post also he is simply ignoring the part about having good scouts and good system which finds new talent early and helps them develop chesea did throw in lot of money near 2004 but since then club has become self sustaining with players on huge wages like lampard gone and terry having much more reasonable contract chelsea wage bill is less than united and arsenal with players of much better quality and current united side is most expensive side fielded in history of premier league and one of the most expensive teams in world when you add in wages and transfers BUT their revenues have fallen by 50 million euros this year now tell me how is that self sustaining system ? its just pure hypocrisy and i am just stating facts here and all the things i have written are verified ..
And look at the players coming under Chelsea- Zoma, Ake, Solanke and Zouma is already on loan. Any youngster would die to player under Jose. And exactly, when you lose players like Lampard, you ought to spend big for a replacement and a striker like Torres. Its quiet basic. ManU spent the highest on Maria despite having their regular strikers and ended up with a high school defense with Smallings leading it. LMAO and sacking Moyes making it a double blunder. I can rarely see THAT Di Maria now. His performance was at the peak when he joined and has gone down hill since then. Poor guy. Anger Di Maria was an apt title for the thread.