Federer visiting India

kumar713

Surprising Nadal decided to skip the trip to India....I am sure he would find some "medications" for his "injury" much more easily over the counter in India :winky:
He is being wise. He has maximum 2-3 years of top level tennis left in him. There is no point taking part in these useless events just to make money. He already makes more than enough. It is better to take rest and prepare for the next season in the off season which is just over one and half months for tennis players. That is what Federer did after 2013 and came back stronger in 2014. Nadal being more injury prone is doing the right thing.

Can't wait to play in India, says Roger Federer

The 17-time Grand Slam champion will be in New Delhi from December 6 to 8 for Mahesh Bhupathi's International Premier Tennis League, a pan-Asian, inter-city affair, for which he'll turn out for the Indian Aces. "For me going to India is like going to South America, like I felt in my initial years," Federer said. "It feels unreal because you've wanted it to happen for so long, and then finally it's happening." Federer said India intrigued him.
More:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/tennis/top-stories/Cant-wait-to-play-in-India-says-Roger-Federer/articleshow/44820366.cms