Capital One Cup 201-15

kumar713

what ?:cantstop:
He said, he's been crap since you came to his life. She replies- Where were you when I was in the stand while he assisted the WC winning goal. He goes- I'm not the person you want to mess with and she mocks him with smiley and he replies- Cleon ‏@cescisajudas 2m2 minutes ago Schürrle shooting blanks in the game & in your pussy am I right? @montsxo She deleted all the tweet. :cantstop: Told you, I'm too kind compared to these guys. Lol

that is just dumb ...:( dude make account on reddit and join r/soccer there is some great banter there i dont post but only read and laugh my ass off
Not dumb. She started it off! These are quiet obvious replies you get on the internet. :giggle: She's there for the money anyhow

True. We should start 'destroying' such sides' date='[/quote'] destroy does not matter but time to start showing some fluency (we did in this game ) as long as we have matic we wont lose i am sure about that but because of injuries and lots of matches and playing in every damn tournament we have lost little steam in premier league and after 6 days of rest its time to scare **** out of every one again :--D