bhakts assaulting Rajdeep Desai

sachin34357

I lost all respect for this moron when he claimed to have video evidence that Kangress was paying BJP MPs to save MMS's govt and then just before the no confidence motion, he went to the parliament and came back n said "We need to wait to check the authenticity of the recording". Since then I havent heard of that video. Its interesting that he wanted his own video to be validated WTF

Modi Modi chanting crowd assaults someone. Reaction : This is how his bhakts are. Classless violent idiots following violent leaders foot steps. Allan o Ackbar chanting ISIS beheads people. Reaction: These are just a few idiots , this is not what Islam stands for.
Man, the irony!! :giggle:

Off topic but keeping in line with stupidity of indian journalists' date=' barkha dutt actually asked congresswoman tulsi gabbard if she will leave Hinduism :facepalm:[/quote'] These are the secular intellectuals of India :two_thumbs_up: By the way, here is the video: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/ndtv-special-ndtv-24x7/modi-mania-madison-square-to-times-square/339802 Check out the question from BD to TG at 1:08:05 BD to TG: Is this a religion you plan to stay with? BD, go and ask this question to Asaduddin Owaisi next.

Bhaiyya. Where is the assault ? Haters might have jumped the gun.
But it is enough fodder for some dimwits to aggregate all those who voted for or support Modi to be classed as violent, crass etc etc. Of course, the godly leaders that they worship are saints and all their followers are as docile as a lamb.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/news-ht/NAT-TOP-the-rajdeep-sardesai-video-no-one-will-post-on-youtubediscuss-on-twitter-4760104-NOR.html This journalist who presents his side of the story has this to say, so we will get to know what happened one way or another.
I'm sure all of this on tape as the cameraman might have stopped recording, but the PCR back in India would have everything that transpired. I say this with conviction that a lot of people had their cameras rolling. The abuses, the pushing and shoving, and the instigation, all on tape.

tWVN2_WXTH0 Played at different zoom levels, from the video it actually looks like Rajdeep Sardesai is being the aggressor.
from this video, it seems that it is actually Rajdeep who goes back and charges the other guy, and the other guy is the one who's moving away from Rajdeep.