Messi becomes La Liga's highest goalscorer

Sidhoni

Well I've seen about 4 Real games this year and I didn't notice anything about his pace being up down or maintained. I just dunno about that' date=' maybe he didn't require that burst or maybe age and he actually did slow down.[/quote'] Maybe it was just big game and he ran faster than usual ... Anyway this might be his last season in peak and probably his best one yet ...not saying he will do bad after is but this must pretty much be his best Anyway he does do tap ins a lot but I am amazed by how easily Madrid unlocks defences makes his job easier but team is incredible the he can do magic like he did against Liverpool make impossible goal look easy but 26 goals he has already scored do not really show his real form that is just bit too much :cantstop:

If it's that easy everyone would be doing it :poink: 100% of Muller goals are poaches too :cantstop: Credit to CR7 for developing intelligence over the years.
Trust me I like my poachers :--D Chelsea got best poacher in world in Costa :--D He is always at right place at right time and delaying and timing his runs perfectly ... Also he holds the ball well and has always 15 odd touches inside penalty area :yikes: Ronaldo probably has more :hysterical:

Maybe it was just big game and he ran faster than usual ... Anyway this might be his last season in peak and probably his best one yet ...not saying he will do bad after is but this must pretty much be his best Anyway he does do tap ins a lot but I am amazed by how easily Madrid unlocks defences makes his job easier but team is incredible the he can do magic like he did against Liverpool make impossible goal look easy but 26 goals he has already scored do not really show his real form that is just bit too much :cantstop:
He was playing with injury vs bayern too. Same injury he sat out vs Dortmund where Madrid were thrashed. Same injury he carried into UCL final and WC. So credit to him for that performance vs Bayern toughed it out and still scored 2 vs at the time a side that seemed unbeatable. :hatsoff:

Trust me I like my poachers :--D Chelsea got best poacher in world in Costa :--D He is always at right place at right time and delaying and timing his runs perfectly ... Also he holds the ball well and has always 15 odd touches inside penalty area :yikes: Ronaldo probably has more :hysterical:
15? Ronaldo has that many from the penalty spot :dontmentionit::winky:

He was playing with injury vs bayern too. Same injury he sat out vs Dortmund where Madrid were thrashed. Same injury he carried into UCL final and WC. So credit to him for that performance vs Bayern toughed it out and still scored 2 vs at the time a side that seemed unbeatable. :hatsoff:
Bayern are beatable Thing I do not get is they want passing,passion game and they sell kroos? :cantstop: Good team but their weakness are not exposed yet aguero showed that defence is not that pacy so you can easily counter but both teams had injuries so it was not really best game I wanted to see what silva does against this type of side but he is still injured :((

15? Ronaldo has that many from the penalty spot :dontmentionit::winky:
I am deliberately telling less and being conservative He has 50 touches or close to it in every game and majority of them around that area or inside Balotelli on other hand normally has 2 :hysterical: Van percie lately 0 :cantstop:

Bayern are beatable Thing I do not get is they want passing,passion game and they sell kroos? :cantstop: Good team but their weakness are not exposed yet aguero showed that defence is not that pacy so you can easily counter but both teams had injuries so it was not really best game I wanted to see what silva does against this type of side but he is still injured :((
They did confirm though they did not sell Kroos cause he wasn't good enough but cause of the weekly wage he demanded. And Bayern probably don't accommodate for a certain player to go over certain limits. Ronaldo cried about his wage a few years back and got the raise cause he is biggest name Kroos was not at Ronaldo's level so he was sold. A German too and presses hard too in midfield regaining possession often. Perfect fit for Bayern he would have been and was while he played.

They did confirm though they did not sell Kroos cause he wasn't good enough but cause of the weekly wage he demanded. And Bayern probably don't accommodate for a certain player to go over certain limits. Ronaldo cried about his wage a few years back and got the raise cause he is biggest name Kroos was not at Ronaldo's level so he was sold. A German too and presses hard too in midfield regaining possession often. Perfect fit for Bayern he would have been and was while he played.
Yep it made no sense to sell him because he is natural for that .. Very disciplined too and very patient I mean even when chances are not scored he keeps doing his job and does not tries magical passes and isn't this what tiki taka is all about ?

Well I can't exactly remember if it was last year or the year before City beat Bayern exact same scoreline 3-2, like u said before though they seem to be an on their day types. Aguero this year compares with the big 2. Lets see if that carries on for a few seasons.

Well I can't exactly remember if it was last year or the year before City beat Bayern exact same scoreline 3-2' date=' like u said before though they seem to be an on their day types. Aguero this year compares with the big 2. Lets see if that carries on for a few seasons.[/quote'] He Is always like this but always got injured his strike rate which is goals per minute is I think best in world He got 3 chances and beat neuer every time that's how good is he and all chances were like long away and he had to run with pace and deal with tackles and and finish with neuer closing in and all defenders trying to catch him and he scored with both right and left feet with both occasions beating stretch of neuer :fear:

Look at Ronaldo's numbers in past 8 years. More goals than games played. Something like 270 goals in 250 for Real including around 57 in 57 in UCL for Real. If u think R9 comes even close ur deluded. And no, performing better in a 7 game tournament doesn't quite have the same weighing it did in the past. Now what matters is the bigger picture, the whole 50 games in a year. To summarise: CR7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R9 /thread
daydreaming is hazardous for health :agree:

coolstory bro. No disrespect to fat Ronaldo he was a great but he was like Viru all the talent in World but in 06' WC coming off cause he was dizzy? Unfit' date=' fat at age 29 in WC? I know he had injuries for 3 years but he never ever truly fulfilled his potential. CR7 is like SRT someone who had all the talent and worked hard to maximise and most importantly maintain that level for so many years. Many come and go peak for a few seasons. CR7 >>> fat Ron anyday[/quote'] What has C Ronaldo done in world cups?