Tennis - ATP/WTA Tour - 2015

bones

federer recently had success over djoker and murray. So dont count him out.
BO5 here bro and don't forget USO courts will be much much much slower than Cinci. And that mental block when facing Djoker in majors. :(( Looking at the draw, Djoker will sail to the finals without much fuss while the other finalist will be exhausted.

BO5 here bro and don't forget USO courts will be much much much slower than Cinci. And that mental block when facing Djoker in majors. :(( Looking at the draw, Djoker will sail to the finals without much fuss while the other finalist will be exhausted.
Agree BO5 is tougher against likes of novak, murray. This is federer's best chance of winning based on current form.

Yes, can't wait for this. Hoping for a Fed win, and I know he will.

Always fun to see both these legends play. 

Federer is definitely the favorite based on the conditions and their recent form. I am hoping for a competitive match. Regardless of the result of this match, Nadal has shown signs of rejuvenation. He is definitely improving his level of play from the first half of the year. If he stays injury free I am expecting a much better 2016 from him. 

Edited by zep1706

Federer is definitely the favorite based on the conditions and their recent form. I am hoping for a competitive match. Regardless of the result of this match, Nadal has shown signs of rejuvenation. He is definitely improving his level of play from the first half of the year. If he stays injury free I am expecting a much better 2016 from him. 

Nadal came back well, but King Federer prevails. Federer did drop his game play a bit in 2nd set and early in 3rd. Also Nadal wasn't serving well at all in 2nd and 3rd.

Overall, good competitive game. Nadal is slowly coming back to his best. Some of the rallies were well played and Nadal looked at his best in some of those points.

But glad to see Federer win. 

Nadal came back well, but King Federer prevails. Federer did drop his game play a bit in 2nd set and early in 3rd. Also Nadal wasn't serving well at all in 2nd and 3rd.

Overall, good competitive game. Nadal is slowly coming back to his best. Some of the rallies were well played and Nadal looked at his best in some of those points.

But glad to see Federer win. 

Had no business in pushing it to 3 sets,still not bad for a 34 yo..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

29 year old Nadal is no longer as effective once certain rules have been changed and the time violation rule more strictly enforced(although still poor). Interesting...

Nadal got a lot of cheap wins in 2008 and 2013 vs Federer and went 8-0 vs him those years against mono Fed/broke back Federer combined. Hopefully Federer gets a few to even that up...but of course...2008/2013 was peak Nadal and this Federer at 34 may not be good enough to take advantage of it.,

LOL @Fedtards gloating over Nadal having a bad year after winning slams for 10 years straight. From what I have seen after the US open, signs are pretty good for Nadal. I am expecting positive results next year. Despite all the doom and gloom Nadal still finished the year in the top 5 for the 11th year in straight, something probably no one has done before. At one point he was down to 11 or 12 but came back nicely after the US open. He is still very far from Djokovic's level just like everyone else but he has certainly proved that he belongs in the top 5 after beating Wawrinka and Murray on his worst surface.

BTW what an incredible year for Djokovic. Easily the best year since Laver's CYGS, in terms of results at least. No one thought Federer's weak era results would be bettered but Djokovic gets another weak year and does even better. If Nadal does not step up next year, Djokovic may even win CYGS. At least Federer had Nadal on clay to stop him. I still rate Djokovic's 2011 as the best year I have seen though, because he won 3 slams beating two ATGs at their prime/near prime. 

Edited by zep1706

Do u think this year as a weak year? :hmmm:

This was a year where a great player who is still in his prime dominated a field of past prime players. His biggest competition was a 34 year old guy. I did not notice anything special from Djokovic till the US open. It's just that he had no competition like he had in the last 2-3 years. Djokovic is in excellent physical shape and there is no young player to challenge him. If Nadal does not step up next year, Djokovic should continue this run for a couple of years more.

Edited by zep1706

This was a year where a great player who is still in his prime dominated a field of past prime players. His biggest competition was a 34 year old guy. I did not notice anything special from Djokovic till the US open. It's just that he had no competition like he had in the last 2-3 years. Djokovic is in excellent physical shape and there is no young player to challenge him. If Nadal does not step up next year, Djokovic should continue this run for a couple of years more.

Very feasible for Djoker. However, I expect Fed to push him a bit in Wimbledon.