2014 Men's Hockey Champions Trophy,Bhubaneswar

Cricket_Hacker

^^^^ BTW...you need to tell if 1) It was acid or phenol or diluted phenol....first you say acid from your Pak source, then phenol and the Indian source YOU quoted says diluted phenol 2) It was deliberate or accidental and on what basis you are saying it - Pak media says acid and deliberate...you agreed it was phenol ( from India ) but Indian media says it was accidental...be consistent yaar...you can't say it was phenol and then also say deliberate....picking and choosing what you want ... I am really done for now...will pick this up tomorrow ... but hoping that you elevate yourself in our eyes by acknowledging you might have been wrong....not too much to expect I hope :two_thumbs_up:
At least you accepted it was not "fabricated story" becoz you were in denial mode becoz your "Unbiased" media didnt reported .... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You can twist the words in your way, but you need to "USE" your "Brain" this time not "Google". Phenol is known as Carbolic Acid, and can cause serious gastrointestinal damage and even death. Its a simple fact. It was deliberate from someone in hotel staff becoz knowing he is Half-Blind and the Bottle of diluted phenol or phenol was served to the breakfast table.
Phenol or Carbolic acid poisoning : Bladder and kidneys: Blue- or green-colored urine Decreased urine output No urine output Eyes, ears, nose, mouth, and throat: Severe burns in the mouth and windpipe (esophagus) Yellow eyes Gastrointestinal system: Abdominal pain - severe Bloody stools Diarrhea Nausea Stomach pain Vomiting - possibly bloody Heart and blood: Low blood pressure Rapid heart rate Lungs and airways: Deep, rapid breathing Wheezing Nervous system: Coma (decreased level of consciousness and lack of responsiveness) Convulsions Hyperactivity Lack of alertness (stupor) Seizures Skin: Blue lips and fingernails Burns Yellow skin Whole body: Excessive thirst Heavy sweating
Try to use Some "Common Sense" and if you dont have it. thn Try to Drink Phenol and tell me its Acid for you or not ? :haha:

Nice to see you came down in your allegations list....:two_thumbs_up: Now you tell me :- You think someone deliberately puts "diluted" phenol - not a bottle of Phenol which would have meant more serious things ( certainly not "acid" as your biased media says to sensationalize it :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ) and then rushes the victim to hospital and conducts even unnecessary tests just to make sure he is alright...you really think it was deliberate? If yes, I have nothing more to say...you can live in lala land :two_thumbs_up:
It was delibrate, Allegations list ??? It was Attempted murder Case. but we didnt try to go further on that issue. You, as a host nation had to take care of his health, it was obvious and it was your responsibility.

Paki players showed their true class in the hockey game, its good that in IPL they are banned from playing, its good that in future Hockey team also does not play them and they are not allowed in Indian hockey league. Good decisions overall, one needs to be clear what we tolerate what we do not, this type of ugly behaviour should be punished.

When Pakistan won Owaisi supporters on FB went crazy, they started abusing our team and hurled all sorts of obscenities against Hindus. That makes me 100 times more sad compared to how Pakistanis celebrated. Aren't we from the same country? Sad to see the direction the country is heading towards.

When Pakistan won Owaisi supporters on FB went crazy' date=' they started abusing our team and hurled all sorts of obscenities against Hindus. That makes me 100 times more sad compared to how Pakistanis celebrated. Aren't we from the same country? Sad to see the direction the country is heading towards.[/quote'] They are basically Pakistanis, not Indian muslims, lots of Vain people in pakistan.

It was delibrate, Allegations list ??? It was Attempted murder Case. but we didnt try to go further on that issue. You, as a host nation had to take care of his health, it was obvious and it was your responsibility.
Nice to see you wrote all garbage from the world but never explained why any attempt to murder (:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ) is followed by rushing to hospital, doing all sort of tests,etc... Also, why did the Pak news reporters not stop him from drinking? From the way they wrote saying someone 'deliberately' put the bottle on table, you would assume they were there in the hotel at that point making notes :giggle::giggle::giggle: Definitely an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill as usual from biased Pak media

Nice to see you wrote all garbage from the world but never explained why any attempt to murder (:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: ) is followed by rushing to hospital, doing all sort of tests,etc... Also, why did the Pak news reporters not stop him from drinking? From the way they wrote saying someone 'deliberately' put the bottle on table, you would assume they were there in the hotel at that point making notes :giggle::giggle::giggle: Definitely an attempt to make a mountain out of a mole hill as usual from biased Pak media
Kido, did you even read what i wrote ? .... read it again ....
It was delibrate, Allegations list ??? It was an Attempted murder Case. but we didnt try to go further on that issue. You, as a host nation had to take care of his health, it was obvious and it was your responsibility.
Nice to see you accepted it was Phenol/Acid .... Now come to the next point.... it was deliberate or not .... as i said before, It was an Attempted murder Case becoz someone from hotel staff did it Deliberately .... and i think you miss the whole point here .... He is Half-Blind .... Tell me who will take the Phenol/Acid on Breakfast Table with Normal eyesight ??? Or do you serve the Bottle of Phenol/Acid Instead of Mineral water on Breakfast Table in your Hotels in India ??? ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Btw , Did you tried the bottle of Phenol/Acid in todays Breakfast ? or not ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I am just curious to know that it is an acid or not ...... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif

Kido, did you even read what i wrote ? .... read it again .... Nice to see you accepted it was Phenol/Acid .... Now come to the next point.... it was deliberate or not .... as i said before, It was an Attempted murder Case becoz someone from hotel staff did it Deliberately .... and i think you miss the whole point here .... He is Half-Blind .... Tell me who will take the Phenol/Acid on Breakfast Table with Normal eyesight ??? Or do you serve the Bottle of Phenol/Acid Instead of Mineral water on Breakfast Table in your Hotels in India ??? ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Btw , Did you tried the bottle of Phenol/Acid in todays Breakfast ? or not ? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I am just curious to know that it is an acid or not ...... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif
I called in an English language professor to read the sources ( as Eng is not my mother tongue ) and he swore there is nothing in the sources that proves that it was deliberate...:((...he however told me that there is a particular English course in Lahore/Karachi which trains a mind to see invisible things :two_thumbs_up: I did try to drink the phenol today by closing one eye and a half but could not :(( Then I thought I should actually live the character...so I imagined myself as a Pakistani coming from a failed nation seeing Indian prosperity..jealousy overcame me and I had a strong urge to end my misery and even gulped a little before my family stopped me and took me to a hospital...however, I did not get endoscopy done :nervous::nervous: I was still feeling Ok when one reporter from a 'friendly' nation saw my unshaven beard and assumed that I was from a brethren community ...he offered me a good amount of money to get my foto taken and give statement that right wing fundamentalists forcibly made me to drink phenol...he also told me that expertise in googling will reveal that phenol is some godforsaken name acid and I can expect loose motions... :sniffle: I am back home now ...***** should have taken the offer :((

I called in an English language professor to read the sources ( as Eng is not my mother tongue ) and he swore there is nothing in the sources that proves that it was deliberate...:((...he however told me that there is a particular English course in Lahore/Karachi which trains a mind to see invisible things :two_thumbs_up: I did try to drink the phenol today by closing one eye and a half but could not :(( Then I thought I should actually live the character...so I imagined myself as a Pakistani coming from a failed nation seeing Indian prosperity..jealousy overcame me and I had a strong urge to end my misery and even gulped a little before my family stopped me and took me to a hospital...however, I did not get endoscopy done :nervous::nervous: I was still feeling Ok when one reporter from a 'friendly' nation saw my unshaven beard and assumed that I was from a brethren community ...he offered me a good amount of money to get my foto taken and give statement that right wing fundamentalists forcibly made me to drink phenol...he also told me that expertise in googling will reveal that phenol is some godforsaken name acid and I can expect loose motions... :sniffle: I am back home now ...***** should have taken the offer :((
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This episode shows why Pakistan is in the situation it is as of now. If Indians had behaved like this, Indian public and posters would have been the first one to call for action against own players. There would have been lot of outcry. But despite knowing it was pathetic shameless behavior Pakistanis are jumping to defend their players. That's where the problem is. Hell, they had tried to defend Asim and Amir after being caught red-handed taking money. Unless they start owning up their faults this country would remain shithole of the world.

This episode shows why Pakistan is in the situation it is as of now. If Indians had behaved like this, Indian public and posters would have been the first one to call for action against own players. There would have been lot of outcry. But despite knowing it was pathetic shameless behavior Pakistanis are jumping to defend their players. That's where the problem is. Hell, they had tried to defend Asim and Amir after being caught red-handed taking money. Unless they start owning up their faults this country would remain shithole of the world.
Failed nation...no identity, no ideology..perennial victim mentality and always insecure, corrupt and conspiracy seekers... India is unfortunate as it cannot wish away its morally/culturally bankrupt neighbor :((

Kido, are you trying to be funny here ??? Sorry but it was very Dumb reply .... Instead you give me the answer of my question .... you trying to prove that you are some smart ass and trying to twist the Incident with your blabbering .... First you was in denial mode that the story was "fabricated" , becoz you was not able to find the Source of your "Unbiased" media by simple "Googling" ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: after that, you was "confused" that it was phenol or acid .... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif after realizing that phenol is an acid, :giggle: again, you wre "confused" it was deliberate or not ..... I am repeating my Question again, and this time try to "Use" your "Brain" instead blabbering ..... What was the Bottle of Phenol/Acid doing on the Breakfast table of the Half-Blinded Person ??? and if it was not deliberate thn what it was ??? the Pak team management reported that the Bottle of Phenol/acid was on the Breakfast table .... and the hotel staff was serving Breakfast on the table .... Not your "Unbiased" Media Reporter .... Or do you serve the Bottle of Phenol/Acid Instead of Mineral water on Breakfast Table in Indian Hotels ??? 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif You dont know what to reply back , so you start blabbering ..... Try to reply me with some sense or stop Blabbering .... Ok ???

Kido, are you trying to be funny here ??? Sorry but it was very Dumb reply .... Instead you give me the answer of my question .... you trying to prove that you are some smart ass and trying to twist the Incident with your blabbering .... First you was in denial mode that the story was "fabricated" , becoz you was not able to find the Source of your "Unbiased" media by simple "Googling" ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: after that, you was "confused" that it was phenol or acid .... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif after realizing that phenol is an acid, :giggle: again, you was "confused" it was deliberate or not ..... I am repeating my Question again, and this time try to "Use" your "Brain" instead blabbering ..... What was the Bottle of Phenol/Acid doing on the Breakfast table of the Half-Blinded Person ??? and if it was not deliberate thn what it was ??? the Pak team management reported that the Bottle of Phenol/acid was on the Breakfast table .... and the hotel staff was serving Breakfast on the table .... Not your "Unbiased" Media Reporter .... Or do you serve the Bottle of Phenol/Acid Instead of Mineral water on Breakfast Table in Indian Hotels ??? 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif You dont know what to reply back , so you start blabbering ..... Try to reply me with some sense or stop Blabbering .... Ok ???
From the responses you sound like a kid not him. Infantile and vain. Pathetic like your country hockey players.

Kido, are you trying to be funny here ??? Sorry but it was very Dumb reply .... Instead you give me the answer of my question .... you trying to prove that you are some smart ass and trying to twist the Incident with your blabbering .... First you was in denial mode that the story was "fabricated" , becoz you was not able to find the Source of your "Unbiased" media by simple "Googling" ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: after that, you was "confused" that it was phenol or acid .... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif after realizing that phenol is an acid, :giggle: again, you was "confused" it was deliberate or not ..... I am repeating my Question again, and this time try to "Use" your "Brain" instead blabbering ..... What was the Bottle of Phenol/Acid doing on the Breakfast table of the Half-Blinded Person ??? and if it was not deliberate thn what it was ??? the Pak team management reported that the Bottle of Phenol/acid was on the Breakfast table .... and the hotel staff was serving Breakfast on the table .... Not your "Unbiased" Media Reporter .... Or do you serve the Bottle of Phenol/Acid Instead of Mineral water on Breakfast Table in Indian Hotels ??? 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif You dont know what to reply back , so you start blabbering ..... Try to reply me with some sense or stop Blabbering .... Ok ???
Looks like you forgot your pills today...don't be negligent bro :two_thumbs_up:

From the responses you sound like a kid not him. Infantile and vain. Pathetic like your country hockey players.
He goes to www.defence.pk ( an army website of Pakistan ) and tries to get an answer on how to respond when he was completely owned...notice the smiley 15042.gif ??? It is from http://www.defence.pk/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/15042.gif Pathetic and I pray to almighty Lord to show him the light :pray:

Kido, From your response, You sound like Someone Whining Like a Loser in Field Hockey .... :haha:
Looks like you forgot your pills today...don't be negligent bro :two_thumbs_up:
as Expected ,The irrelevant One Liner ... So ,No answer of my Questions ? Ok .... :hysterical:
He goes to www.defence.pk ( an army website of Pakistan ) and tries to get an answer on how to respond when he was completely owned...notice the smiley 15042.gif ??? It is from http://www.defence.pk/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/15042.gif Pathetic and I pray to almighty Lord to show him the light :pray:
LOL @ You. from the reply of yours, you sounds like I Owned you here, Becoz you are not giving me the answers instead blabbering here ..... Kido, you will find me most of the Defence or Political forums , I dont need to get answers from anyone , Becoz i have a knowledge of most of things you never even heard of. I know how to Handle a Troller like you .... I have seen worse thn you .... You are just a Kid in front of me ... :giggle: Its not the first time i used smiley from other forums. Btw, the smiley is about Laughing, Not showing you "Middlefinger". 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif Btw, did you take the Phenol/Acid in your breakfast today or not ? ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Kido, From your response, You sound like Someone Showed you a "MiddleFinger" , a Whining loser in Field Hocky .... :haha: as Expected ,The irrelevant One Liner ... So ,No answer of my Questions ? Ok .... :hysterical: LOL @ You. from the reply of yours, you sounds like I Owned you here, Becoz you are not giving me the answers instead blabbering here ..... Kido, you will find me most of the Defence or Politics forums , I dont need to get answers from anyone , Becoz i have a knowledge of most of things you never even heard of. I know how to Handle a Troller like you .... I have seen worse thn you .... You are just a Kid in front of me ... :giggle: Its not the first time i used smiley from other forums. Btw, the smiley is about Laughing, Not showing you "Middlefinger". 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif Btw, did you take the Phenol/Acid in your breakfast today or not ? ..... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
My deepest sympathies to people who actually interact with you in real life...that is if you have a real life...I can imagine you as someone wearing a Pak army uniform with cap and all, going to your room, firing up your desktop and justifying your userID.... Your posts show that you are an infant...calling me Kido...looks like you are used to being called like this whenever you post and are using it on others and assuming you are intelligent... Don't try to teach your dad how to fsuk :two_thumbs_up: No time for losers like you....you have been exposed before all in this thread and if you want to make a further fool of yourself, go ahead....we will have a good laugh again :hysterical:

My deepest sympathies to people who actually interact with you in real life...that is if you have a real life...I can imagine you as someone wearing a Pak army uniform with cap and all, going to your room, firing up your desktop and justifying your userID.... Your posts show that you are an infant...calling me Kido...looks like you are used to being called like this whenever you post and are using it on others and assuming you are intelligent... Don't try to teach your dad how to fsuk :two_thumbs_up: No time for losers like you....you have been exposed before all in this thread and if you want to make a further fool of yourself, go ahead....we will have a good laugh again :hysterical:
as Expected ,The irrelevant Reply from you Instead giving me the answers of my Questions. Got angry ? Kido, Did I just showed you a "Middlefinger" or What ??? ..... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif No, Becoz You got Owned ... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: P.S: Expecting The irrelevant One liner from you .... 15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif15042.gif

Damn Germany is good at everything. Heaps of medals in Olympics' date=' Soccer WC champions and now Hockey too. Imagine if they played cricket :nervous:[/quote'] Imagine the tough Germany vs Australia Test series could have been if Germany were in Cricket....or in the past Germany vs WI