Transfer Window 2015 [Jan]

SLICKR392

Haven't watched neither of them. Douglas seems to be a bad buy' date=' as per reports. Ramires shows the quality compared to **** Mikel! There were barely any spaced when he walked in the mid. Fabregas could be fit for City[/quote'] i saw him in world cup he was everywhere ..very high work rate and can defend really well while very quick on counter and suits our direct style . just search his image i am sure you will remember his face :winky:

Have been reading very good things about him' date=' but that's that. I just hope he fronts Willian. Willian's been annoying as **** lately[/quote'] we won last game because of willian his role is not to be hazard his role is more in middle and he does it so well but this guy will do that and also score goals so should good addition . honestly most other teams in premier league will take willian he is good player maybe not as good as we paid but for our squad he is essential remember city game ? if willian was on field we would have never conceded that goal (shurrle messed up marking ) but we would have never scored one too so :cantstop:

'Big club' Liverpool' date=' trying to get in Ings. :cantstop:[/quote'] they are as big as us financially but trouble for them is they cannot guarantee champions league and players prefer london and manchester over liverpool for living so they have bit of problem otherwise they had falcao on radar and also sanchez .. still they have good team and i honestly am starting to like them lately the way they play :cantstop: they are fun team ..