Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

Refer back to the cartoon you posted maybe?
Pakistani muslims were outraged when Pakistani muslims were victims of suicide attacks. Proves nothing. Where is your Pakistani outrage when Paris ( non-muslim) cartoonists were killed in suicide attacks? All we see is cartoons that you post.

Pakistani muslims were outraged when Pakistani muslims were victims of suicide attacks. Proves nothing. Where is your Pakistani outrage when Paris ( non-muslim) cartoonists were killed in suicide attacks? All we see is cartoons that you post.
I probably have over 50 posts in this thread and I have multiple times stated that no Muslim is happy with this attack and is against it.

This is mainly because of what europe did to the jews in the recent past. They carry a lot of baggage from that encounter. That's why you cannot go by dictionary definition of freedom of speech. You have to consider the context too. In case of france' date=' it seems france sent a lot of jews to their death during world war 2 and french regime colloborated more than what was necessary with the germans. That's why they are so touchy about offending the jews.[/quote'] Don't expect people who hate Jews ( as per their Book ) to know it. It is clear to me as a non-christian/non-Jew why anti-semitic laws exist ( due to massacre of millions of Jews) but it will never ever be understood by haters. Sick to see people equating anti-semitism and cartoon of some messenger.

:facepalm: So are you telling me that no one raised there voice against the terrorist attack in Peshawar?
Yes, :cantstop: Outraged Pakistan next day bailed Lakhvi, Clean chit to Hafeez and additional Security to Dawood. Goes into low intensity war with India. Blame Muslim killer Narendra Modi (who cant convince Indian Muslims for a vote) to convince Pakistani Muslims to bomb there fellow brothers :hatsoff:

I probably have over 50 posts in this thread and I have multiple times stated that no Muslim is happy with this attack and is against it.
Well some muslims were only happy to actually do the deed themselves. The killers were muslims and they killed in the name of your messenger.

But then you also post a conspiracy video which doubts the stories of the paris attack.
And did you read what I commented on it?
yJEvlKKm6og Don't know what to say about this. The points made seem reasonable but it's difficult to believe that it actually happened.
'It's difficult to believe that it actually happened'

When you are looking for $h1t, you will find it - Kalia the crow ( 2015 ) I found sources that say ISI master minded the Peshawar attacks. The reasons are so compelling. TTP claimed attacks - Who said it? Does TTP have any office in Islamabad? No. Some random twitter accounts ( opened by ISI ) + Army officer statements + media publicity. TTP never did it. Why the hell would TTP do it? - TTP needs public support. It needs the support of Pakistani public. Why the hell would it kill school children and invite Pakistani public ire? No reason whatsoever. The Army and Police were suspiciously late to the school : Enough said. Anybody that has seen the operation will know for sure that the Army and Police waited for some events to happen before they even entered. What has ISI to gain? : Everything. Its generals and Brigadiers ( who conveniently don't have their kith and kin in the school ) will have more reason to get funds, mansions and continue their image in Pakistan as saviours from 'enemy' ( that they themselves are) -------------- Don't know what to say about this. The points made seem reasonable but it's difficult to believe that it actually happened.

9/11 ...Zionist/CIA conspiracy, case solved 26/11 RAW conspiracy,case solved Malala Youzafai, Non Muslim world conspiracy,case solved School attack, RAW conspiracy,case solved. Paris attack,Mossad conspiracy ,case solved Usama Bin Laden,Imaginary character Hafeez Zaeed,freedom fighter Dawood Ibrahim,Business man doing charity (Funding freedom fighters)

:facepalm: So are you telling me that no one raised there voice against the terrorist attack in Peshawar?
Well "your terrorist" killed "your children". These are your assets that have turned bad. And outcry is but expected. Is this outcry for all terrorist in country or only "good terrorist" ? Forgive me, if one has serious question marks on Pak's intentions.

Where were you last month during the Peshawar attacks? Did you not see the outrage in Pakistan?
Never saw any Pakistani outrage over the killing of these journalists or beheading of aid workers. Just about Israel defending itself (i.e. sucking up to arabs who think Pakistanis to irrelevant) and not liking cartoons. Obviously the people of a country are going to be upset when their own kids are murdered. They'd probably celebrate in Pakistan if it was a school in India or the west.

BTW the next cover of Charlie Hebdo is out. It says "all is forgiven, I am charlie" with a cartoon of Muhammad. Good job! B7L08nGIQAA0-kS.jpg
I don't understand this depiction and many like it in the past, does anyone even have an accurate image of the prophet? Can one not just ignore it and say that's not even the image of the prophet