Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

Just curious. What did you gain? Has it made tbe world a better place?
I think neither you nor me are making the world a better place by posting on this forum. :hysterical: Anyway, do you want the terrorists to win? Why should Charlie Hebdo change their style? That would mean a victory to the terrorists. Is that what you want?

I don't understand this depiction and many like it in the past' date=' does anyone even have an accurate image of the prophet? Can one not just ignore it and say that's not even the image of the prophet[/quote'] Do you think Jesus looked like the way we see him today? There is no accurate image of him either.

I think neither you nor me are making the world a better place by posting on this forum. :hysterical: Anyway, do you want the terrorists to win? Why should Charlie Hebdo change their style? That would mean a victory to the terrorists. Is that what you want?
:hysterical::hysterical:

BTW the next cover of Charlie Hebdo is out. It says "all is forgiven, I am charlie" with a cartoon of Muhammad. Good job! B7L08nGIQAA0-kS.jpg
How is this guy a prophet? He looks like that Al-Zawahari guy more.. Those killers did more harm than good..

Why do these militants take all things to their religion and do such anti social acts leaving a black mark on all of the muslim community :( :( around the globe
Don't need to go to Syria or Iraq for that. Just take a trip to one of the ghettos of UP/Maharashtra where many brave sons have volunteered to join ISIS and ask them yourselves.
Just curious. What did you gain? Has it made tbe world a better place?
Why does it irk you more than all the bombings that killed thousands of Pakistanis so far? Why does it cause you more pain than all the sins being committed by your brethren everyday and maligning the name of Islam? Why does it hurt you more than the fact that your country's daughter Malala had to leave Pakistan and live in UK out of fear after being branded Western puppet despite of getting shot by misunderstood religious workers? Why are you not more upset at the fact that hundreds of blasphemy accused are thrown in jail and many have been killed in the name of Islam in your country? WHY ARE YOU NOT MAD that renowned Pakistani scientist and contributor to Higgs-Boson discovery was shunned and his grave insulted just because he belonged to Ahmadi sect? But no, all the anger and emotions suddenly seen erupting seeing cartoons of the beloved Prophet.

I would never have been okay with this cover page of Charlie Hebdo's current publication' date=' if it was not for this attack in Paris. As of now whole world sees this as act of defiance against terrorism and for the same reason it getting support form wide quarters.[/quote'] Doesn't matter if you are okay. They have right to express themselves