Gunmen attack French magazine Charlie Hebdo - kill 10

diga

Pope Francis on ‪CharlieHebdo‬ killings: There are limits to freedom of expression when religion is insulted. 'Cannot insult' other people's religion. Killing in God's name is an 'absurdity'. He should tell that to his Missionary friends.

Pope Francis on ‪CharlieHebdo‬ killings: There are limits to freedom of expression when religion is insulted. 'Cannot insult' other people's religion. Killing in God's name is an 'absurdity'. He should tell that to his Missionary friends.
lol what about those people who come to your house asking u to read their book of God :wall: Believing in God can also be called absurdity

I don't see much wrong in having people come to your house and offer copies of enlightening' date=' spiritual books.[/quote'] I do and not because Im offended but because they cause disruption in whatever I am doing at that time. Now I just go "Thanks but Im an atheist and i dont wish to discuss" BTW copies of religious books aren't really enlightening, at least to some.

I do and not because Im offended but because they cause disruption in whatever I am doing at that time. Now I just go "Thanks but Im an atheist and i dont wish to discuss" BTW copies of religious books aren't really enlightening, at least to some.
I agree that if you're busy and someone comes on the door, you may be a little disturbed. But that's a very mild issue. In my opinion it is irrelevant whether you are a theist or not. I found many things which can be learned from the books no matter what view you have about God's existence. As for them being enlightening or not, it really depends on your point of view. You can't go and read them like a story book (watch Mahabharat on television for that), but instead if you're facing issues in life (whether those be hurdles or just conflicts during making decisions), I've always found them to be very helpful.

I don't see much wrong in having people come to your house and offer copies of enlightening' date=' spiritual books.[/quote'] Agree. I usually ask for more books saying I will spread the word. Later I use them for raddi or for kurmure chat :two_thumbs_up: Spiritual kurmure are divine :giggle:

Agree. I usually ask for more books saying I will spread the word. Later I use them for raddi or for kurmure chat :two_thumbs_up: Spiritual kurmure are divine :giggle:
Sometimes, when I run out of rear-end-wipes, I use ............ never mind. These are religious books ! :icflove:

french are totally incompetent .. once me and my manager swapped our tickets by mistake at CDG airport by mistake .. no one noticed at security gate and boarding but security guys pretended that they were looking at our passport and tickets.. and my manager is a muslim and his name sounds unmistakably islamic :cantstop: